You may also like

Rate Dr. Harry Dhaliwal

Dr. Harry Dhaliwal's Ratings

I have been treated several times by Dr Dhaliwal for my esophagus. He is excellent: very knowledgeable, intelligent, takes the time to explain things, pleasant, and has superb staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

it was terrible coldness no interest to be his indifference to pain patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I recently had Dr Dhaliwal take me on as a patient. He is very professional and attentive. He has taken the time to explain the diagnosis and came up with a well thought out plan of action. I have no problem recommending this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Terrible experience. Dr.D did an unnecessary ERCP which caused pancreatitis and a 2 week stay in the hospital. He was terrible at following up. Whenever he visited (only after several phone and visits to his office by the family) he said that everything was normal. Should have seen a dietician (referred to by Dr. D) before leaving the hospital but his office didn't make any appointment until 3 months (and 30 pound weight loss) later. I now see a different gastroenterologist

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I was referred to this office after visiting the emergency room twice with extreme abdominal pain. He told me he "see's patients like you" all the time. He doesn't expect anything is wrong. "Stress" was to blame. Endoscopy was performed. He took biopsy's and I have not heard back. I CANNOT get an answer when I call this office. I leave several messages with no response. I am so frustrated. At least have someone there who will answer the phone or respond to a message.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

I had the procedure done a couple years ago, He is an excellent doctor and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I had a colonoscopy done in the past year. Dr. Dhaliwal is excellent for discussing any concerns you might have. He does not rush you. The preparation was easy and the procedure itself was done without any pain or discomfort at any time. I highly recommend this doctor if you need a colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

After the colonoscopy we had been left with bad news which was stressful. It was difficult to get further information as well as a follow up appointment. However when we finally got an appointment to see Dr Dhaliwal, he explained everything clearly, he answered questions and we didn't feel rushed. He has a kind and friendly personality and speaks to us as if we are his equal. The post colonoscopy follow up consultation process needs improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Dhaliwal and his staff were competent and compassionate. From the person who scheduled the appointment, to the nurses and doctors, everyone was helpful and seemed to understand that people were nervous and needed attention. The procedure started late, but that is not unusual in specialized medicine, and I was kept well informed along the way as to when we would get started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I met Dr Dhaliwal last month and he has been caring and compassionate. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and answered all my questions. He provides excellent care and I am happy he is treating me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77123].votes_count ]]