Rate Dr. Brad Holman

Dr. Brad Holman's Ratings

Great dentist, took great care with my mouth as I am very sensitive and need a little extra freezing. Also was fabulous with my husband who is a nervous wreck when it comes to dentists. He hasn't been in over 14 years and after his appointment with dr. Holman he was willing to go back for any more procedures he might need.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Wow! What a great dentist. Gentle, thorough, and super friendly. Great with kids...he must since he has 5!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

not trusting him so far....is it all about the money? i mean he seems nice but so far every time ive been ive had to wait a ridiculously long time...like over an hour....i think they are working 2 or more people at the same time....for the money.....

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Brad and his staff are AMAZING. I've always hated going to the dentist (well, who doesn't) but after seeing Brad a few times I barely think about it. He's super nice, very thorough, and he's always (always) making sure that you're comfortable. I have never, ever, had dentistry like this before.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Holman's skill and care. Example: he took extra time to expain everything in regard to a root canal problem. He is professional and careful to avoid causing discomfort. The staff are also professional, friendly and on time. I hope Dr. Holman will stay in Nanaimo forever.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Ever since I was a child, I have been afraid of going to the dentist. When I moved to Nanaimo and needed dental work, I stumbled upon Brad Holman. Turns out, I had just been seeing a poor dentist my entire life. Brad and his team are AMAZING. He's extremely thorough, and always does a fantastic job of explaining everything that he's about to do, and why. Seriously, I've never had a dental experience like this. As long as I remain in Nanaimo, I'll be a patient here.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Warm, Friendly staff, Dr. Holman is happy and patient, extremely satisfied with the work done on my teeth.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Great Dentist always professional, very knowledgable, and GENTLE.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Top Notch Dentist who is willing to spend the time to ensure every procedure is done to perfection!He seems to really care and is super friendly.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr.Holman has the gentlest hands of any Dentist I have been to in the past. My Wife and I highly recommend him as do our children.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag