Rate Dr. Ingrid Park

Dr. Ingrid Park's Ratings

There is no question about this doctor experience being my worst! Dr. Park wouldn't listen and presented a complete lack of empathy, patience or willingness to help find or explain the source of pains and complaints. She was awkward. I felt judged like never before and would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I regret ever going to her. Picking a doctor based on their proximity was definitely a mistake that will not be repeating itself. I suppose that some other patients rating here simply don't know better based on their rating. She presented with conduct making her more suited for a job in a cubicle away from people, definitely not for treating people with compromised health and spirit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Park is incredible professional, knowlegible and caring. She is my Mom's neurologist, my Mom doesn't understand English at all, Dr. Park is so patient and my Mom told me she feels the warm stream in her heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I met Dr. Park in may 2014. She is a doctor for 5 stars. She asked me o lot of questions and helped me to understand what is my problem. She's warm and supportive, a real professional doctor.My limited vocabulary dosn't allow me to express my full appreciation of her.Thank you , Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr.Park. She was very patience and details. She took the time to ask questions and check on me. A doctor who cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Dr Parks is AMAZING!!! Reviewed MRI and referred to st mikes! She had a lot of knowledge and asked the right questions and gave the proper advise. GREAT LADY with a GREAT heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr Park and her assistant Lena are amazing. My sister, who is intellectually challenged, has been falling for the last few years. Dr. Park, is an awesome, neurologist who has been extremely efficient and attentive to Andrea and has shown incredible support for her. She has been proactive in searching for answers. At this time there's been no diagnosis as her condition is inconclusive yet she's helped suggest other areas to focus in on. Her assistant is also attentive and responsive to next steps and no need to remind her as she's on top of what the next steps to be taken are. A refreshing experience to the health system! top votes for Dr Park and her assistant and a huge thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. Park was the first person I'd seen in a year since my trouble started who confirmed that I had inflammation of the spine and needed an MRI right away. She arranged one and from that I was able to get spinal surgery which saved the use of my legs. I felt desperate for proper help when I went to Dr. Park and she really came through with exactly the help I needed. I will be forever grateful for her expertise and true professionalism. A great doctor and neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Park aligns with me, genuinely cares for me, laughs with me and really understands the disorder I've had for 15 years. Probably her best trait is her humility; she always encourages a second look, keeps her eye on the research and encourages a positive outlook. She is young, but that is a plus with a neuro who admits she can't know it all. I will continue to see her, and I had all but given up on Canadian neuros!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

she is hands down the best neurologist I have ever met, she is very knowledgeable and kind, she is helpful and always does a very detailed exam and answers all your questions and telephone calls, I am so happy I met doctor Park, she is hands downs the best doctor I have ever met and is very open about her training and credentials.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Practice Restrictions Effective Date: 22 Nov 2012 Expiry Date: 31 Jan 2014 ... 1. Dr. Ingrid Park may practise neurology under supervision coordinated by Dr. Paul Hwang with (i) The Wilderman Medical Clinic in Thornhill, ON; and (ii) the office located at 1110 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 402 in North York, ON. ... 3. The certificate of registration automatically expires upon the following events, unless the Registration Committee renews the certificate, with or without additional or other terms, conditions and limitations, if (i) the supervisor notifies the College of any concerns regarding Dr. Park's knowledge, skill, judgment or attitude, does not provide the required reports to the College by the due date or if the reports are unsatisfactory in form or content, or ... (iii) the College finds the assessment report, pertaining to the on-site assessment of Dr. Park's practice unsatisfactory. ... Detail @ http://www.cpso.on.ca/publicregister/details.aspx?view=5&id=%2093689

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146012].votes_count ]]