Rate Dr. Marina L. Rocchi

Dr. Marina L. Rocchi's Ratings

Dr. Rocchi took over my eye care after my previous doctor retired. I considered finding a closer optometrist , as I live in Red Bluff. However, after my first visit with her I decided to continue with Dr. Rocchi. She does not rush to get patients out. She has a very pleasant personality and listens to the patient and ensures the patient's questions are fully answered. I saw her again this spring and I told her I wanted to take up astronomy, but glasses would be a problem and I had never liked contacts. She suggested that I give them another try because they were better now than when I had previously tried them. I had to come back a couple of times because I am a fussy, problem patient. Dr. Rocchi eagerly worked me until I was satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Rocchi if someone is looking for an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Rocchi really takes the time to find the problem with my eyes weather it be infection or vision problems. She gets to know you and your problem-you are not just a number to her. She is very kind, patient and listens to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Very nice person who spends a lot of time with you and gives good explanations of all the funky eye stuff....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Marina Rocchi is helpful and easy to talk to. She took the time to get to know what options would be a best fit for me and my lifestyle, I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77558].votes_count ]]