Rate Dr. MARINA L. ROCCHI

Dr. MARINA L. ROCCHI's Ratings

Dr. Rocchi took over my eye care after my previous doctor retired. I considered finding a closer optometrist , as I live in Red Bluff. However, after my first visit with her I decided to continue with Dr. Rocchi. She does not rush to get patients out. She has a very pleasant personality and listens to the patient and ensures the patient's questions are fully answered. I saw her again this spring and I told her I wanted to take up astronomy, but glasses would be a problem and I had never liked contacts. She suggested that I give them another try because they were better now than when I had previously tried them. I had to come back a couple of times because I am a fussy, problem patient. Dr. Rocchi eagerly worked me until I was satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Rocchi if someone is looking for an optometrist.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rocchi really takes the time to find the problem with my eyes weather it be infection or vision problems. She gets to know you and your problem-you are not just a number to her. She is very kind, patient and listens to you!

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Very nice person who spends a lot of time with you and gives good explanations of all the funky eye stuff....

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Marina Rocchi is helpful and easy to talk to. She took the time to get to know what options would be a best fit for me and my lifestyle, I highly recommend

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag