Rate Dr. Karen M. Allsup

Dr. Karen M. Allsup's Ratings

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE. SHE DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL NERVOUS OR RUSHED. SHE'S PERSONABLE TOO! (SHE EVEN GAVE ME A HUG!)AND SHE'S SERIOUS WHEN SHE SHOULD BE BUT STILL NICE AND NOT SNOBBY. THE STAFF IS REALLY NICE TOO!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

Knowledgabel with a great bedside manner. She does not make you feel like she is going to run out the door. I also give kudos to the staff generally. A good group of people.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Allsup is fantastic as a primary care physician. I haven't been able to find a PCP that I liked for years. Someone referred me to Dr. Allsup and she, along with all the staff at Healthcare Partners, has been great every time.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Allsup is AWESOME! I was referred to her by my sister and have not been let down. Upon my first visit, she took her time and made sure all my questions were answered. She is SO nice and makes you feel comfortable. You can also call and get squeezed in for a last minute appt if needed. She's also great at returning phone calls. I have made her my PCP. :)

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

Dr A is A+! She's very personable, caring, and thorough.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag

I chose this doctor after reading all of the nice things other had written here. . . I was not disappointed. Dr. Allsup was very caring, thorough, and made me feel as if I were her only patient. I finally found a could primary care physician!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2007 | flag

dr allsup is as fine of a practioner as i could imagine. she sincerely cares about you as a patient and person, and takes the time to analyze your symptoms before making diagnosis, and isn't safisfied with simply sticking to the original diagnosis if ssymtoms persist. she also takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. i would recomend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag

I agree! She's awesome. She was very thorough and didn't rush through anything. Her attitude was friendly and genuine. I was so impressed with her that I made her my primary doctor.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag

She is probably the best doctor I have ever had. Punctual, great bedside manner, explains things thoroughly and doesn't rush you. Very clear-cut and to the point, but also very friendly and non-threatening.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2006 | flag