Rate Dr. Philip Lepor

Dr. Philip Lepor's Ratings

Dr. Lepor fashioned a rather complicated partial for my husband at an assisted living facility in record time. He is very experienced in his field, friendly and patient. We feel very fortunate to have a dentist of his caliber available for on site visits.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lepor was a blessing for my 98 year old mother. She was in the hospital for an operation and the hospital lost her lower dentures. The hospital sent Dr. Lepor to the nursing home to fit my mother for new dentures. He was wonderful! He has a personality and is always friendly. He had to visit my mother at her home to complete the process. Best of all, the dentures fit perfectly. The last set of dentures required a few visits to the dentist for adjustments but Dr. Lepor's dentures fit perfectly from day 1 and we've never required an adjustment. Thank you Dr. Lepor! You are the best!!!

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

He is a great dentist, even makes house calls to your home or to nursing homes. There was no pain and I felt so much better after his treatment was completed. I highly recommend this gifted dentist and his prices are very reasonable, great work and great value. He also has a great personality and is very accessible. FIVE STARS!!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag