Rate Dr. Dar Radfar

Dr. Dar Radfar's Ratings

He is up to date and it is great he does both orthodontic work as well dental. He is arrogant and his staff seems to always be changing. But he knows his stuff.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Radfar has done dental work on my entire family. He is very gental and has taken the fear out of going to the Dentist. His staff is amazing and treats every patient as if they are part of their family. I highly recommend his office.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

You will love Dr.Radfar and Dr.Haddad! Make an appointment and see for yourself!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dar Radfar and Dr. Georgia Hadaad are AMAZING PEOPLE. I am a patient of Dr. Radfar and I have been so impressed with him. I can't say enough about how I've been treated. I'm not only a completely satisfied with my stunning smile (still in progress) but Dr. Radfar is also a dentist. Having a one stop shop has been just fantastic. He's very understanding, doesn't hurt when he gives injections and is constantly working hard to make my smile the biggest priority. I'm so lucky to have found him. I hope you all get the chance to meet him and get the smiles of your dreams, like I'm doing. Invisalign is a perfect situation for an adult wanting the perfect smile and nobody can even see them. It's an amazing technology.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Best Fam. Dentistry EVER!I have been a patient since I was single and since Drs. Haddad & Radfar started out in the valley by where I live over ten years ago.I'm now married with 2 children & I'm still a patient along with my husband & kids.This husband & wife team have the most gentile touch where I confess,I find going there and sitting in the chair an escape where I have fallen asleep numerous times while Dr. Haddad was working on my teeth;Same with my son while getting 4 molars extracted for his braces by Dr. Radfar.My 4 year old daughter looks forward to going there to play with the toys and read the children's books.The staff is super friendly & the atmosphere is professional yet more like an upscale beauty salon than a Dental Office.I'm still in the valley & I don't mind the drive because it's all worth it.The name Smiles is very true because everyone is smiling when we walk in & as we leave we are usually smiling too!They take most insurance & payment plans. Easy:(805)DENTIST.

Submitted April 24, 2010 | flag

I love going to Dr. Radfar. Unfortunately he doesn't accept my insurance so he will allow normal exams to be free but any other services are more expensive. He is soooo nice.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag