Rate Dr. Sheila O'Byrne

Dr. Sheila O'Byrne's Ratings

Dr. O'Byrne is a fantastic person and an incredible doctor. She has a whole Zen vibe making you feel at peace and calm as you enter her practice and start conversing. Would highly recommend her for a down to earth, peaceful and holistic type approach to therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

As medical doctors, we have been happy to refer patients to Dr. O’Byrne as she has a special interest in eating issues. She has a keen understanding of the treatment of eating issues because of her personal recovery and her Ph.D. research. Also, patients tell us that she is friendly and personable. Sheila relates well to patients and is responsible in sending follow-up summaries regarding patients’ response to treatment. In addition, we appreciate the time she took to come to our clinic for a personal introduction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Highly recommended!Sheila is very intuitive an has taught me how to essentially feel my feelings. It has been a beautiful journey. Thank you Sheila.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. O'Byrne, through a telephone consult, showed non-judgmental support and understanding of the heightened stress I was experiencing with emotional eating. Her own personal journey and recovery from a similar situation provided a safe, trusting environment for me to be open and truly share all that was going on for me. Her insight and wisdom provided me with greater understanding and clarity of the stress and gave me realistic steps to take. After our call I felt more empowered and safe knowing that I had her full support when I needed it. I highly recommend Dr. O'Byrne, whether it is a phone consult or in person, you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

I wanted to rate this doctor as a way to share with my community a new doctor in Victoria so she can help others transform their lives as she has helped me transform mine. Dr.O'Byrne is direct, honest , approachable and a therapist of the highest caliber. Not only does she actually listen and offer guidance but she also TAUGHT ME the tools I needed to continue in my life in a healthier and happier way . I would recommend her to anyone needing and kind of emotional , spiritual or professional assistance. I went to her for PTSD and she supported me through many other areas as well. Dr. O'Byrne also offers a SLIDING scale which helped during more difficult times . Thank you Dr. O'Byrne.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147604].votes_count ]]