Rate Dr. MUHAMMAD Y. Sheikh

Dr. MUHAMMAD Y. Sheikh's Ratings

Dr Sheik performed my colonoscopy in a state of the art facility. I was a little woozy by the time I saw him then (you are in "twilight sleep" for the procedure, but I had the pleasure of speaking with him a month or so later in his office for my results. He's a real professional and very personable - I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Before being referred to Dr. Sheikh, I had gone almost 10 yrs of diffrent GI procedures and saw every GI and other speciality drs in Merced County, only to have no true diagnosis. I gladly traveled more than 100 miles round trip to see Dr. Sheikh, who listened to my concerns, my friends/family concerns/questions (yes , my family & friends were at every appt, which he welcomed). Dr. Sheikh performed a colonoscopy and liver biopsy, which helped in his accurate and quick diagnosis. My experience with both procedures. HE and his staff always return my many phonecalls during my times of concern. His bedside manners are a 10+ and he is extremely knowledgable, giving a lot of time and attention to myself and family to make sure we fully understood my diagnosis and what to expect, definitely put us ALL at ease and made sure we left his office fully informed. I have recommended him to all my friends/family and will continue to see him for a lifetime.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheikh is possibly the most attentive doctor I have seen. I am 24 years old and was quite worried about my health. While most doctors waved me off or scared me even more, he was thorough in his background and history checks, and asked me to make some lifestyle changes. I also did both Endoscopy and Colonoscopy under his supervision. I did these procedures WITHOUT any sedation. I was expecting them to be painful. But Dr. Sheikh's experience and expertise made both of these procedures virtually painless. He was very attentive and was supportive during both of these procedures. It's often hard to find a doctor who is also a good listener, but not Dr. Sheikh. Office visits are always a pleasure because he listens attentively and then makes appropriate recommendations. My digestive health is much better after I saw him. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I am very lucky to have a doctor as committed to his patients as Dr. Sheikh. His patience, knowledge and compassion are what are necessary for patients to feel at ease during difficult situations. I highly recommend Dr. Sheikh to anyone that has problems or issues with their intestinal health.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr sheikh was knowledgeable and a good listener. I feel very confident in his medical skills treatment recommendations.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

We have seen Dr. Sheikh on a number of occasions. Exceptional care! Dr. Sheikh's resume is extensive and Dr. Sheikh is a very busy man, but with the bedside manner he has provided, we have felt very cared for. He listens attentively to our questions and concerns. When he provides responses that are highly medical and technical, he does not hesitate to slow down and provide the answer in layman's terms. I am very grateful that we have come across this doctor. I believe he is God-send to provide my family with the medical care that we are desperate for at a very serious time. Thank you Dr. Sheikh! We are confident with your care! I would refer Dr. Sheikh to any person seeking a professional in this field of medicine!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag