Rate Dr. Patti King

Dr. Patti King's Ratings

I just love Patty King. I have been going to her for 13 years for chiropractic visits multiple times each year. She now sees my daughter. Her bedside manor is wonderful. She is kind and caring. We both consider her a part of our family.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I had the opportunity to work with her for a short while. She is genuine!! She is giving caring loving and truly great at helping people. I was addicted and in denial and depressed and self destructive. I am now healthy happy employed and most of all peaceful. Lucky me for finding her!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. King is AMAZING! She has been extremely helpful with me and my infertility issues and with my husbands back problems. She is so thoughtful and caring. She even calls herself to see how you are doing after a treatment. She is very knowledgable and helpful with suggestions to not only diet but also to exercise, supplements, and reading material. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in pain or has issues that traditional Western medicine hasn't helped. She often goes above and beyond for your treatment.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag