Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

I was very impressed with Dr Cheng's skill and caring . My torn tendons have been repaired and I am back to my usual activities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

My situation warranted a timely solution (bicep insertion tendon reattachment). Dr Cheng met with me and scheduled the surgery very quickly. The surgery was performed exeptionally well, with no negative after effect and I regained complete range of motion within 5 weeks post-surgery. Thank you very much, Olivia.....job well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Cheng, She has done an ACL replacement, a rotator cuff repair as well as this last surgery to my broken wrist. I recommend her services to anyone who asks and even if they don't ask. I thank her and her staff for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have nothing but the best to say about Olivia. She is great and fixed my shoulder like it was new. I had considerable damage to my clavicle and required a steel plate and many screws to repair it. I was absolutely amazed as to how quickly I recovered and how much use I currently have. I injured myself on Jan. 31st while skiing and I am now getting set to hike through the jungles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize exploring the Mayan ruins and culture. I would never have been able to have attended this trip without Olivia's excellent skill and care. Many, many thanks. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She has great bedside manner and was not pushing me to surgery which I was happy about for my knee. We are going going the conventional route with a brace and injection of gel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had minor knee surgery performed by Dr. Cheng. She was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and I felt like I could really trust her. After surgery, I recovered really well. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Cheng and her staff were friendly, helpful and a joy to work with. The surgical staff at Collingwood General and Marine Hospital are awesome. Things moved smoothly and quickly throughout the whole procedure. I enjoyed working with Dr. Cheng and highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Great Surgeon and a very pleasant lady to deal with.Explains what procedure is involved if you want to know. Follows up in the hospital and also at her clinic.Her clinic is always packed ,but is well organized to handle the large volume of patients(not on time -scheduled time ). But when it is your turn to speak with Dr. Cheng ,she never rushs you in and out ,but takes time to check your progress and listen to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148847].votes_count ]]