Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

I have been suffering with knee arthritis for many years. I was referred to Dr.Cheng for knee replacement. The wait was a little longer than expected. But I am very happy with Her staff and the results from my surgery. I am back playing pickle ball and golfing. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I injured my elbow downhill mountain biking. Dr. Cheng fixed me up and I'm now back on the bike again. Thank you for your care Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr Cheng's skill and caring . My torn tendons have been repaired and I am back to my usual activities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

My situation warranted a timely solution (bicep insertion tendon reattachment). Dr Cheng met with me and scheduled the surgery very quickly. The surgery was performed exeptionally well, with no negative after effect and I regained complete range of motion within 5 weeks post-surgery. Thank you very much, Olivia.....job well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Cheng, She has done an ACL replacement, a rotator cuff repair as well as this last surgery to my broken wrist. I recommend her services to anyone who asks and even if they don't ask. I thank her and her staff for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have nothing but the best to say about Olivia. She is great and fixed my shoulder like it was new. I had considerable damage to my clavicle and required a steel plate and many screws to repair it. I was absolutely amazed as to how quickly I recovered and how much use I currently have. I injured myself on Jan. 31st while skiing and I am now getting set to hike through the jungles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize exploring the Mayan ruins and culture. I would never have been able to have attended this trip without Olivia's excellent skill and care. Many, many thanks. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She has great bedside manner and was not pushing me to surgery which I was happy about for my knee. We are going going the conventional route with a brace and injection of gel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had minor knee surgery performed by Dr. Cheng. She was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and I felt like I could really trust her. After surgery, I recovered really well. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148849].votes_count ]]