Rate Dr. Tarif Bakdash

Dr. Tarif Bakdash's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

We switched our son from my insurance to my husbands because of my son's previous doctor, who's bedside manner was terrible. Dr Bakdash is wonderful. He always takes the time to talk to us and examine our son. He is very knowledgable and friendly (although very soft spoken, sometimes I want to ask why are we whispering). I am very glad we switched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

We had a wonderful experience. Staff was great doctor was very knowledgable and took the time to listen to is and answer all of our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

By far the kindest doctor we have ever seen. Extremely knowledgable and did not rush out visit. His entire staff was fantastic. Highly recommended.9

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have to call SEVERAL times to get any answers or to speak to a nurse about new symptoms. It's been absolutely terrible "care".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Wonderful Dr. He has helped my daughter so much in such a short time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

He had little to no time to spend with us. It was very difficult to get answers from him or his staff regarding test results. As parents waiting for MRI and blood test results we went crazy, tons of anxiety and frustration. It felt as though they didn't care at all and we were a nuisance. We left with no answers and wasted time that we could have spent elsewhere possibly getting a diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Bakdash is absolutely amazing with my daughters. He was the first one that realized my daughters had health problems and ordered all the necessary tests and images to be done. Because of him we found my daughter's chiari malformation and he referred to a wonderful neurosurgeon at Seattle Children's Hospital. He always wants to know what is going on with my daughters to better help them. If something has happened or they are having more seizures he always fits them into his schedule and is always prompt about getting back to me on test results. His nurse is also a wonderful person. I definetly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148898].votes_count ]]