Dr. Darlene J. Elias

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Darlene J. Elias has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Darlene" to "Darlene J."
RID: 1173609
20/05/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Elias was very responsive to me. She worked me in because of the urgency of my condition. She was very easy to talk to, answered all my questions, and was very thorough. She had my records all organized with flags so she could quickly find important information. She ordered the comprehensive tests needed to properly diagnose my problem, and had them expedited and worked me back in to go over the results. Personally, I could not have asked for any better care. She was warm and caring. I am not going to her for social calls, I want her to properly diagnose and treat me so I can be healthy and functioning as well as possible. I was very impressed with Dr. Elias and recommend her. By the way, I went to her because the emergency room doctor was insistent that I go to her because of her particular expertise. (I can’t rate her punctuality because she fit me in. But I do know that at Green Hospital they stress punctuality. Because a score is required on this question, I gave her #4.)
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 926876
02/07/09 4 4 2 5 She knows her stuff, but she won't ever get to know anything about you besides your condition. Perhaps after decades of clinical experience, Dr. Darlene Elias could use a refresher course on appropriate bedside manner. Based on my experience, she understands diseases, not people. That made it really hard to feel like I was in good hands.  Respond