Rate Dr. Joseph FIELD

Dr. Joseph FIELD's Ratings

This was the first visit for my wife and I. We've been going to a well known, busy local dentist for over 20 years. My orthodontist recommended Drs. Field & Hartley. While my former dentist was competent and his staff was friendly, I couldn't believe how Dr. Field's office has changed the patient's experience by utilizing state of the art technology to understand patient's needs/desires for improving the appearance of their smiles and increase the results/comfort of the treatments. My teeth felt cleaner and never looked better. Plus the "spa like" experience made the time in the chair fly by. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful, explained everything they were doing and couldn't have been more friendly. I've never knew there could be an experience like this going to the dentist!

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag