Dr. Chris Landon

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Chris Landon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1443736
18/05/11 5 4 5 5 My son has cystic fibrosis. We went through numerous doctors before finding Dr. Landon, which has been a true blessing. He is one of the only doctors we found that didn't instantly jump to conclusions and want to medicate him immediately. I found he actually listens to what my opinion is and takes it into consideration. My son adores him and constantly tells me he is eating healthy so the Dr Landon will be happy. Ann, his nurse, is equally wonderful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 39114
03/08/06 5 5 5 He's an excellent, responsive, caring doctor, specializing in Cystic Fibrosis.  Respond