Dr. Stephen Aaron

Rate Dr. Stephen Aaron

Dr. Stephen Aaron's Ratings

Excellent diagnostician. Communication skills could be improved with prognosis and treatment discussed more - some patients even have a brain!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Aaron was extremely helpful for me when I came to the emergency room with a lot of pain. He explained things in a way I could understand and would answer all of my questions. He was also very prompt to return calls or emails or fill my prescription. I wish he was my MD!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I suffer from trauma induced fibromyalgia and all of the symptoms associated with this condition. Dr. Aaron is such an understanding and caring doctor. He will always take the time to listen when I have a need to talk and he is extremely supportive. Dr. Aaron is definitely one of the best and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a new rheumatologist!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Aaron is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. He is always so friendly and on time. Whenever my condition worsens, he always fits me in to his busy schedule right away. He always calls me with results or updates regularly, and he emails me to see how Im doing. No matter what problem I call/email him about, he does everything he can to help me, I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He is just such an amazing doctor, and I hope he never retires!!

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor always answers all my questions and follows up on how I'm feeling

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor and pleasant manner. U of A is a teaching hospital and he always has an intern do the first check then Dr. Aaron follows with his expertise. Just love the fact that I know than the intern from being his patient for so many years.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

INCREDIBLE doctor. I have been seeing him since I was 17 with a rare disorder and he's always been accomidating, friendly, and effective. I was lucky to find a doctor that would explain everything to me and always give me a sense of hope. When Canada health care turned me away for coverage on a very costly and necessary medication, he stepped up to the plate and made every phone call and sent out every letter imaginable to whoever would listen. As a result, I am covered for this medication for my entire life and as a result I live a relatively normal life. :) I have him to thank for my health.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag