Rate Dr. Rustom Guzder

Dr. Rustom Guzder's Ratings

Definitely a great doctor! Very helpful with every question I had for him, goes above and beyond trying to find a fix for my disease! Great doctor, I am happy to have been recommended to him by my own doctor.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

He got me off a terrifically high dose of Cortef. However he does not believe in supplement dosing which scares me.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Very very happy with Dr Guzder :) Very accomodating when it comes to seeing me as I travel from over 4 hours away for appts. He even shares an office with my OBGYN so they do a fabulous job of corresponding and rarely have I had to make separate trips. I am a high risk pregnancy patient ATM and when I am unable to make it to Nanaimo, the office staff and him are 1000% promt to view my info via email and provide me with necessary changes. YAY!!!

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Guzdar is the gold standard for a physician. He is obviously highly competent, but it is his willingness to listen, to engage in a dialogue, to make every attempt to help you understand an issue, and to accomplish all of this in an extremely caring and thoughtful manner that sets him apart. At no point do you ever feel you are being rushed or that he is anxious to move on to his next patient - you have his undivided attention during a consultation. He is extremely thorough and you leave knowing that you really have received the best of care. Any delay in appointment time is obviously a result of how conscientious he has been with preceding patients.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Best experience I have had with a Dr. Dr Guzder is not only friendly and approachable but he treats me with dignity and respect. He has referred me to other specialists and added medication that my GP never bothered to care about. I wish I could have Dr Guzder as my GP because I feel well cared for and confident in his knowledge. He not only is a specialist in his field he has repeatedly picked up the slack that my GP has skipped over. Can not say enough about the quality of care he provides.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Guzder is a very patient, very knowledgeable doctor. He did not rush the appointment and asked a lot of questions. He made sure I understood what he wanted to do. He gave me a chance to talk about my condition. I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Guzder and that I can see him if I have any problems between appointments.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Guzder was most knowledgeable- he explained the situation thoroughly. took his time evaluating test results and explained any necessary changes as blood work indicated.He is courteous and very kindly. Punctuality is not a big deal in the great scheme. He is worth the wait.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Great specialist! He does allot of tests to make sure what's wrong and just doesn't prescribe meds. as a quick fix. Very smart and is caring and polite. You do have to Waite awhile in the waiting room before getting in though but well worth it. Never rushed!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

WOW! Finally a specialist that cares and is absolutely helpful and compassionate! I waited a little bit , BUT he is WORTH waiting for!! Knowledge is top ranked! He is on top of his game so to speak. Absolutely thrilled to have met and been able to have ALL of my questions answered to the fullest!I recommend Dr. Guzder to everyone who needs a kind, extremely educated specialist with compassion! Thank you Dr. Guzder!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgeable, didn't rush me at all, very through.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag