You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd B. Greig

Dr. Lloyd B. Greig's Ratings

Dr. Greig is a good Dr. But don't count on getting a hold of him or nurse or anyone for help if you don't have an appointment. I talked to his assistant to call in a prescription. I verified with her twice to make sure she sent it. I get to the pharmacy and nothing was ever sent through for me. It is now Friday night and I have to go through the whole weekend suffering. Thanks for nothing, even after verifying twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Greig for 30 plus years. I was pregnant with my first child and I was scared, lost and worried about everything. One visit to Dr Greig and I was hooked for life. He delivered my other 2 children and I trust him with everything. He is patient, knowledgable and is a great listener. He is gentle and very personable. I drive 40 miles one way just to keep my appointments with him. I recommend Dr Greig to any women that is looking for a gynocolgist, he is the absolute best!! Every doctor I have chosen has been by his recommendation and I always walk away happy. If Dr Greig retires I'm going with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Greig is professional, knowledgeable and has a wonderful, friendly mannerism. I was avoiding my annual exams but 2 weeks ago decided I'd give it a try. I couldn't be happier. I found a gem of a physician. And he knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

I LOVE DR. LLOYD GREIG! He?s the best; kind, gentle, intelligent, and has the best accent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

If there is such a word as "BESTEST" that would describe Dr. Greig. I've been with him since 1992. During times of employment transfers, Dr. Greig has taken care of me even from afar. I know you'll retire soon, but can you extend it for a few more years. Thank you for the wonderful services I've received over the years. Ms. Chappelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

The word for Dr. Greig is GENTEEL. Luckily, he is helping me with the hot flashes and fogginess!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

The word I describe Dr. Greig is gentile. He has a kind and warm disposition. He listens well, then gives excellent care and he never seems in a rush.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

For my "annual" exam, Dr. Grieg was amazing. For some reason the speculum part of an exam always leaves me sobbing in the fetal position with pain. For this reason I kept switching practices until I decided I'd rather take my chances on dying of a preventable disease than undergo that exam anymore. With great reluctance, I finally gritted my teeth for an appt. With Dr. Grieg I felt no pain AT ALL. I consider it almost miraculous. This is going to be helpful only to a small percentage of women, but for anyone who has experienced that pain and fear of subsequent traumatic exams, consider Dr. Greig. Gentle and genial. This is why I rated him tops in the "knowledgeable" category: he knows how not to hurt you during the exam!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Dr Greig helped me with my PMS before anyone else was recognizing PMS. I am absolutely sure he has saved many women's lives as he did the quality of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

Love Dr. Greig! Absolutely wonderful person, and doctor. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694232].votes_count ]]