Rate Dr. James Lamberg

Dr. James Lamberg's Ratings

It's hard not to like a doctor that smiles all the time! I first met James when he was called to help with an IV in my arm because everyone else missed. He got it first try but I barely noticed because I was so side tracked by our chit chatting. He asked very detailed questions about my history and the about all the nausea I had for my last c-section. He took great care of me in the operating room and I had NO NAUSEA this time. Thank you from me and my baby! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

My daughter had elbow surgery and he helped insert a shoulder catheter before the surgery. He was incredibly thorough in his explanation of the procedure and put my daughter at ease. She doesn't even remember having the catheter put in! After surgery she had pain and Dr. Lamberg responded within 5 minutes, injected something into the catheter, and her pain was gone in 2 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154068].votes_count ]]