Rate Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Ratings

Facing Achilles surgery is a daunting prospect. Friends warned me against even considering it. I’m so glad I did not take their advice. After consulting with Dr. Bembynista I decided that surgery was the proper course of treatment. That went well and the healing proceeds much faster than my expectation. Dr. Bembynista is “all-in” and that means any time, any day. Before surgery he gave me his cell phone number and said “don’t call the office, call me direct.” I didn’t need to call him, but he called me twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for about 7 years. He has treated me for heal pain and callus issues. I had surgery on my achille's tendon and all went very well. He is very detailed and really cares about your well being. I have referred several friends and family to him and all with positive results. Keep up the good work Dr. B !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

As someone that is not easily impressed and certainly not enough to take time to write a testimonial about my experience, one word describes Dr. Bembynista….AMAZING!!! From the very first call with Yvonne, I have been treated with the utmost care, kindness and respect. The staff is also top notch. When I first met Dr. B, he was an absolute delight and extremely informative. I was prepared to seek several consultations, however at my first visit I was so impressed with Dr. B, I knew I didn’t need to look any further. He is truly a gifted surgeon!!!!!!!! I wish I had not delayed having my bunion removed. Both Dr. B and the entire staff at the Overland Park Surgery Center couldn’t have treated me any better! I highly recommend the surgery center as well. Don’t be afraid or live with foot pain. You are in great hands with Dr. Bembynista and I am the proud new owner of a pain free foot!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am four weeks past bunion surgery and it was the best decision made. Carefully followed post surgery instructions and I have experience very little discomfort. So pleased with Dr. Bembynista's dedication and care and the commitment of his staff I will never see another podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

I have chronic foot problems. I find that Dr B is energtic and extremely caring about providing patient care. If you need 30 minutes to receive the proper care Dr B will give it to you. Dr B's treatments have been very effective in alleviating my pain and improving my quality of life. His treatments are also cutting edge as he is not afraid of new treatment technologies and methods. If you have foot problems I would highly encourage you to pay a visit to Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][154879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I drive in from Nebraska to make sure I'm getting the best care possible. Dr. Bembynista truly cares about his patients. He has gone above and beyond any expectation I ever had and I'm so glad I found him to handle my foot care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

We chose Dr. Bembynista because his office accepted our insurance plan and his Northand office was close to our home. That turned out to be a blessing as his diagnosis was quick and assured. He immediately gained our confidence. The 4 or 5 biweekly sessions were something we actually looked forward to as he was often the highlight of our week. We were a little disappointed when the issue was resolved. You will see what I am talking about when you meet Dr. Bembynista who is blessed both with an incredible skill set and an outstanding personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

My wife ‘asked’ that I finally make an appointment with a podiatrist upon seeing my grind on my foot with an electric hand sander. Having acquiesced to the obvious, I began my search for a reputable podiatrist. I couldn’t have asked for better in finding my way to Dr. Bembynista. He has a wonderful staff; put me at ease right away. His diagnosis was fast and spot on. And the remediation was painless, quick and successful; and without the use of the Dewalt sander. Thank you so much Dr. Bembynista. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and I am very thankful for your time, service and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Bembynista was recommended to me by other Health care providers..They were right he is the BOMBDIGGITY....Great personality,talks to me like I have a brain..diagnosed me quickly,when others had mis-diagnosed my problem.I have already gave his information to several of my co-workers at my hospital..and will recommend him to all my friends....Wilma West ARRT(R)(M)..Leavenworth Kansas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154875].votes_count ]]