Rate Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Ratings

As someone that is not easily impressed and certainly not enough to take time to write a testimonial about my experience, one word describes Dr. Bembynista….AMAZING!!! From the very first call with Yvonne, I have been treated with the utmost care, kindness and respect. The staff is also top notch. When I first met Dr. B, he was an absolute delight and extremely informative. I was prepared to seek several consultations, however at my first visit I was so impressed with Dr. B, I knew I didn’t need to look any further. He is truly a gifted surgeon!!!!!!!! I wish I had not delayed having my bunion removed. Both Dr. B and the entire staff at the Overland Park Surgery Center couldn’t have treated me any better! I highly recommend the surgery center as well. Don’t be afraid or live with foot pain. You are in great hands with Dr. Bembynista and I am the proud new owner of a pain free foot!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I am four weeks past bunion surgery and it was the best decision made. Carefully followed post surgery instructions and I have experience very little discomfort. So pleased with Dr. Bembynista's dedication and care and the commitment of his staff I will never see another podiatrist.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

I have chronic foot problems. I find that Dr B is energtic and extremely caring about providing patient care. If you need 30 minutes to receive the proper care Dr B will give it to you. Dr B's treatments have been very effective in alleviating my pain and improving my quality of life. His treatments are also cutting edge as he is not afraid of new treatment technologies and methods. If you have foot problems I would highly encourage you to pay a visit to Dr. B.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I drive in from Nebraska to make sure I'm getting the best care possible. Dr. Bembynista truly cares about his patients. He has gone above and beyond any expectation I ever had and I'm so glad I found him to handle my foot care.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

We chose Dr. Bembynista because his office accepted our insurance plan and his Northand office was close to our home. That turned out to be a blessing as his diagnosis was quick and assured. He immediately gained our confidence. The 4 or 5 biweekly sessions were something we actually looked forward to as he was often the highlight of our week. We were a little disappointed when the issue was resolved. You will see what I am talking about when you meet Dr. Bembynista who is blessed both with an incredible skill set and an outstanding personality.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

My wife ‘asked’ that I finally make an appointment with a podiatrist upon seeing my grind on my foot with an electric hand sander. Having acquiesced to the obvious, I began my search for a reputable podiatrist. I couldn’t have asked for better in finding my way to Dr. Bembynista. He has a wonderful staff; put me at ease right away. His diagnosis was fast and spot on. And the remediation was painless, quick and successful; and without the use of the Dewalt sander. Thank you so much Dr. Bembynista. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and I am very thankful for your time, service and expertise.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bembynista was recommended to me by other Health care providers..They were right he is the BOMBDIGGITY....Great personality,talks to me like I have a brain..diagnosed me quickly,when others had mis-diagnosed my problem.I have already gave his information to several of my co-workers at my hospital..and will recommend him to all my friends....Wilma West ARRT(R)(M)..Leavenworth Kansas.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Bembynista!!! He is the best foot doctor! I drive from Topeka just to get treatments. After putting up with a stubborn fungus on my toenail for a couple of years, he has been able to laser it and almost totally get rid of it. Even medication that was prescribed by another doctor could not do what Dr. Bembynista has accomplished. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Also, the shoe inserts he prescribed for me totally relieved the pain of my plantar fasciitis which I suffered with for over a year.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

I paid the full charge as my insurance company did not cover the procedure. But it was well worth the fee, as I have been trying for approx. 25 years to get rid of my toe fungus! I am delighted with the results so far and Dr. Bembynista was wonderful to work with. He is very knowledgable in his field, compassionate and has a great bedside manner! I would highly recommend Dr. Bembynista without hesitation to anyone needing any treatment involving the feet! He was very highly recommended to me my a co-worker/friend who couldn't say enough good things about the various treatments she has had over the years with her feet! I am so thrilled to finally be rid of the embarrassing and painful toe fungus that I have had for many years, and have tried many different treatments without success! Thank you Dr. Bembynista!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

He is the best foot surgeon ever. He did my daughters years ago and he called that night to find out how she was doing. When you are in his office and he comes into your room he just start talking about every day stuff. He is very personable. Love him....I will go to him for yrs to come.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag