Rate Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Ratings

Dr. B is a superb surgeon. Back to work 4 days after bunion surgery and wearing my regular shoes in less than 3 weeks after the surgery was done. I felt informed and comfortable thru the whole process and I felt the Doctor was more than considerate of my needs and situation. I am ecstatic over the results of my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I went to see Dr Bembynista for an ingrown toenail and asked him about a toenail fungus I also had. I had tried everything from home remedies to prescription nail polish to get rid of it. Dr B suggested a laser treatment. 6 treatments later and it's all gone. I am so happy with the results and wish I had checked into it sooner. In additional Dr B was great to work with and very flexible. I would definitely go see him the next time I have an issue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I had a bilateral bunionectomy with Dr. Bembynista on December 1, 2014. This included the straightening of both big toes. I had originally had a bunionectomy on my right foot in 2011 that I had ongoing problems with. He has been readily available through phone conversations regarding my progress, as I am 2 hours away from Kansas City. I would highly recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone that is considering bunion surgery. My healing, walking and comfort are weeks ahead of my 2011 surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

My first appointment was in June. I have had four treatments and my wife and I are astounded at the progress. Well worth the time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Facing Achilles surgery is a daunting prospect. Friends warned me against even considering it. I’m so glad I did not take their advice. After consulting with Dr. Bembynista I decided that surgery was the proper course of treatment. That went well and the healing proceeds much faster than my expectation. Dr. Bembynista is “all-in” and that means any time, any day. Before surgery he gave me his cell phone number and said “don’t call the office, call me direct.” I didn’t need to call him, but he called me twice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Patient's update
Five weeks after surgery and I'm doing great! Thanks Dr. B!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for about 7 years. He has treated me for heal pain and callus issues. I had surgery on my achille's tendon and all went very well. He is very detailed and really cares about your well being. I have referred several friends and family to him and all with positive results. Keep up the good work Dr. B !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

As someone that is not easily impressed and certainly not enough to take time to write a testimonial about my experience, one word describes Dr. Bembynista….AMAZING!!! From the very first call with Yvonne, I have been treated with the utmost care, kindness and respect. The staff is also top notch. When I first met Dr. B, he was an absolute delight and extremely informative. I was prepared to seek several consultations, however at my first visit I was so impressed with Dr. B, I knew I didn’t need to look any further. He is truly a gifted surgeon!!!!!!!! I wish I had not delayed having my bunion removed. Both Dr. B and the entire staff at the Overland Park Surgery Center couldn’t have treated me any better! I highly recommend the surgery center as well. Don’t be afraid or live with foot pain. You are in great hands with Dr. Bembynista and I am the proud new owner of a pain free foot!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am four weeks past bunion surgery and it was the best decision made. Carefully followed post surgery instructions and I have experience very little discomfort. So pleased with Dr. Bembynista's dedication and care and the commitment of his staff I will never see another podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

I have chronic foot problems. I find that Dr B is energtic and extremely caring about providing patient care. If you need 30 minutes to receive the proper care Dr B will give it to you. Dr B's treatments have been very effective in alleviating my pain and improving my quality of life. His treatments are also cutting edge as he is not afraid of new treatment technologies and methods. If you have foot problems I would highly encourage you to pay a visit to Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][154879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I drive in from Nebraska to make sure I'm getting the best care possible. Dr. Bembynista truly cares about his patients. He has gone above and beyond any expectation I ever had and I'm so glad I found him to handle my foot care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154878].votes_count ]]