Rate Dr. Nicolas S. Nguyen

Dr. Nicolas S. Nguyen's Ratings

Very prompt..listens well to your needs.like others,in out time he cares..kind,dressses well..all and all he is great.I've had many Dr's surgeries ..he truly is the one you would put your life in his hand's ..more should. Have his personality ..transplant. survivor ..that speaks volumes. You leave felling your in good hands..honest also.prompt, efficient ..Wellness is his field.he is caring,snappy dresser..now one who takes care of themselves not vein ..you can see one who cares will care for you,your health.he's young I see a big future instore for this kind,intellectual, intelligent, young man.I actually. Did not mind going to the dr's for the fist time in many years.and not feel like I was being pushed through the system ...

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nic Nguyen Is a very caring and professional doctor when it comes to understanding the patient. He is also extremely kind and always knows exactly what to do. Additionally, he does his work in a quick manner, therefore I highly recommend him for anyone.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

Doctor Nguyen is a great doctor. I just moved to the Boston area and needed to find a physician, so I just asked Cambridge Health Alliance to find one for me. They assigned Doctor Nguyen to me and I couldn't be happier. He is young, energetic and very helpful. He listened to all of my requests and answered all of my questions. He has a very fast response time on all of his correspondence and is professional. Great doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag