Rate Dr. Graham Jeffs

Dr. Graham Jeffs's Ratings

Dr Jeffs is a wonderful Doctor and specialist. He actually talks to you not down to you like so many specialist. He performed surgery on my 17 year old daughter and I couldn't be more happy with the care given. Thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very Good Doctor and a good human being (have seen lot of doctors before that takes your money and tells you its your problem so cant help you ) didn't push us for surgery and gave us all the options also the staff was very helpful. if all doctors and specialists are like Graham there will be less stressful patients .its all about how you treat your patients before and after that makes them good and the surgery successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Jeff's did my spinal surgery and did a wonderful job. Would recommend him to anyone. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Excellent doctor by far one of the most pleasant surgeons I've dealt with, did not push the operation and left it all in my hands. Would recommend to anyone with spinal problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Very knowledgeable and empathetic man. Very successful surgery, tidily done, but taken to surgery an hour and a half later than i was booked for. Lack of communication between his staff and the hospital resulted in me self discharging from hospital after two days without Dr Jeffs visiting me. I was told he'd be dropping by soon, from shortly after the surgery until I left the following evening. I did not want or need to spend a third night in hospital as I was walking without pain a few hours after surgery and the physio and nurses were happy with my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

just had a disc fusion on my back after 6 years of pain the day after surgery could fill the pain gone most pain is where they entered thru my stomach this is the third day after and at home not moving the quickest but no pain down my left leg if i could rate Dr Jeff's and Dr Popovic the rate would be 100 out of 100 . from the time i saw Dr Jeff's and had mri and tests it took about 1 week to be operated on now in my words that's quick special thanks to these two job well done .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Was very helpful when I had sciatica from a work injury and in lots of pain. He wasn't pushy about operating and in theend I had an injection which made the pain much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

Very competent and capable doctor. Pleasant manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156191].votes_count ]]