Rate Dr. Rayden C. Cody

Dr. Rayden C. Cody's Ratings

I found Dr. Cody and his staff to be knowledgeable, helpful, caring, prompt and professional. I especially appreciated the explanations given to me regarding my situation. The follow-up was timely,and I would recommend Dr. Cody to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Cody and his staff have been treating myself and my wife for a number of years now and he always takes the time to discuss our issues and treatment options. You never feel rushed and he and his staff always show and act with the utmost level of Professionalism without forgoing the human touch as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

GREAT, AS ALWAYS.I HAVE SEEN DR CODY NUMEROUS TIMES. HIS STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. DR CODY IS EXCELLANT AT EXPLAINING THINGS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

Dr.Cody is the most professional, kind and caring Doctor I have encountered. I was very shaky about my procedure, and he didn't make me feel like I was over reacting. My pressure was a little high because I was nervous... He was able to calm me down...and he explained everything in a way that a kid could understand what was going on. He also explained every step he made during the procedure as well..this always bring comfort for me personally..kept asking if I were okay. They need to clone him for sure! ...every patient deserves this kind of treatment...EVERY TIME! KUDOS to Dr. CODY and the entire staff DOWNSTAIRS in outpatient on ground floor for making my experience exceptional. Thank You!-J.Ginyard

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

Dr Cody and his entire staff were true professionals. Dr Cody's bed side manner is the best I have ever encountered, you can tell that your situation is his priority and he intently listens to your concerns. His staff at both the Johns Creek and Peachtree Dunwoody offices were ALL concerned with your well being and strived to make your visit a pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr Cody is the only dr that I know that actually cares truly about his patients. Excellent doctor will come back for any problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Cody was wonderful. Very professional, compassionate and willing to take all the time needed to explain procedures, follow up measures and what to look for following an injection. I felt very comfortable under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Friendly and professional staff. Dr. Cody explained everything as we went through the procedure. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I ENJOY DR CODY AND HIS STAFF. CANTON IS A LONG RIDE BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I just think that Dr. Cody is the best of all my physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156875].votes_count ]]