Rate Dr. Nicole R. Rawson

Dr. Nicole R. Rawson's Ratings

It was scary for me returning to a doctor but I knew that I had to go if I wanted to feel any better. Nicole Rawson and the staff were very, understanding and they helped me remember that a doctors visit doesn't have to be scary or dreary but instead more upbeat. Today was my second visit and I had a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to my next checkup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I definitely prefer Nicole Rawson, a Certified Nurse Midwife over any doctor I've ever seen! She was the only person I ever went to who did a breast exam where she explained about the things she was feeling and how to understand what you feel and what to look for. She is clearly a medical professional who cares a great deal about the health of women. I've seen her twice, and I plan to continue to go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

The doctor I found on this site was not available so I was sent to Nurse Practitioner Rawson. I hate going to the gyne, but this was far and away the best visit I have ever had! She was attentive, non-judgmental, knowledgeable. I just recently got health insurance so I don't have a PCP. Ms. Lawson wrote me a prescription to look at medical needs that were a concern to her. Above and beyond the call of duty. If you are a woman who hates the necessary evil of going to the gynecologist once a year - this is the person you want to see. The least uncomfortable experience I have EVER had. Thank you so much! I will now be a returning patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157583].votes_count ]]