Rate Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi

Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi's Ratings

Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi is a god send!!!! Before I went to her I was miserable! I was always self-conscious of my skin... but when I met her, she reassured me I would be okay, she prescribed me some ointment and it worked like a charm!!! Thank you dr. gaminchi!!!!!!!! (I didn't wait long to see her and her staff seemed nice)

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!Worst treatment that I ever got - Dr. Gaminchi refused treatment on a procedure

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Doctor Gaminchi is quite simple the best doctor I have ever seen. I went to her for cosmetic filler (Sculptra) and had an amazing experience. She was the perfect balance of professional and friend – with intense knowledge of the product as well as an amazing eye for aesthetics. People have asked me if I had a mini-facelift! More importantly, I sent my boyfriend to Dr. Gaminchi and am forever grateful to her. He had two skin cancers that were overlooked by another Dermatologist. Dr. Gaminchi was suspicious and did biopsies. Sure enough, he could have been in serious trouble in time. Dr. Gaminchi performed Mohs surgery on him in her office. She and her staff put him at ease, because he was so nervous. They kept him comfortable throughout. Dr. Gaminchi not only saved him, but he has such a small scar that it’s not even noticeable. I have referred several of my close friends to her and will gladly refer anyone to her.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Very nice, sweet first impression. She keeps you waiting forever half naked in the cold room. Accounting is very unhelpful, and the front desk were busy talking more about their personal life, then helping. Would not return again or recommend the office.

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag

Do not take the 1st Appt of the day. They will put you down for 8:00-8:30 and the doctor does not come in for 30-45 mins later, its happened 2x. She never apologized, I was freezing. I gave her them the benefit and tried her again. Same thing happened. I went to her for 2 moles and a rash on feet. She left a bad scare on my face with the mole and one on my arm. she gave me 3 stiches. The cream she gave me for the rash never worked and they charged me ridiculously. The PA then try and sell you all the creams that they have before you leave. Dr. Gaminichi was in my room for 10 mins, doing the procedure, left and never came back.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Missed a major skin cancer diagnosis with me. Very long waits in the office. They seem most concerned with figuring out how to charge the most money possible for everything. Sometimes they make you split procedures into two or more appointments to collect extra co-pays and get more from insurance companies.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

A Truly Wonderful Dr. with a very professional staff in a great office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gaminchi to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2009 | flag

except for your very first visit, you never see the doctor, just their physician's assistants (but they'll bill for a full office visit just the same). they try to schedule unnecessary procedures, claim your insurance will cover something which it doesn't, then bill you later. my latest visit had me waiting for an hour for a 2 minute visit with the PA to do something which could have occurred over the phone. i'm looking for a new dermatologist.

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a dermatologist. I went in to have a body check to make sure that I had no hidden cancer "spots" on my body. I was told I had two spots that needed to be removed, but the catch...due to MY INSURANCE...only one spot could be removed per visit....therefore, I would have to come back in two weeks to have the next possible cancerous spot removed. As they made an incision, rather than scrape the spot off, stiches were required and another visit to have the stiches removed (clever, huh? $$$). I contacted my insurance after the visit, as I was confused and concerned. I discovered that the doctor flat out lied. My insurance absolutely covered the removal of numerous spots, but they only paid the maximum for the first removal, the second or third removal would be paid, but the doctor would receive less money. This is a dishonest office that lacks ethics. They have no concern regarding a person's health or time.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag

First, you don't get to see the doctor most time, just her assistant who will offer you all sorts of unnecessary treatment, not telling you they're going to gauge your for it. I was there for a mole but pointed out an ingrown hair which the assistant offered to remove. Took her about 30 seconds and they tried to charge over $100 for it. The insurance company refused payment of that procedure (don't blame them, a hair waxer would have done it for free, assumed it would be same herr). Their office doesn't care if they charge the same price whether or no you see the doctor and whoever takes care of the billing acts like you couldn't be incoveniencing her more by asking her questions. Will NEVER go back.

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag