Dr. Paul Bannan

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Bannan

Dr. Paul Bannan's Ratings

Dr Bannan basically gave me my life back. I'm am 37 and was in pain and looked like the tower of Pisa when I walked. I was barely functional. I had an olif procedure which took the pain away and allowed me to stand straight again. I'm 3 months into recovery and have returned to work. Still a bit stiff and limited in thinks, but I expect it will take a good 12 months to recover.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I am very grateful to Mr Bannan to give me my quality of life back. As a surgeon, very professional and thorough. As a person, very caring and empathetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Paul Bannan is a very nice man which seems to be a rare thing in the surgery profession. compassionate, knowledgeable and really switched on. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

15 min consultation expensive wish I knew before the consult

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

It was a GOD send!I have met DR P BANNAN since 1991 when he was a Consultant with Dr Brophy in Adelaide.I had a Brain Tumour(left optic), had a major surgery and it was successful.Settled in Perth after my surgery.With all the MRI's reviews unfortunately the Tumour has reoccured in the right optic nerve recently.Asked, my local GP who is the BEST in the WEST Neurosurgeon, he said P. Bannan.I knew him, wow its a God send!I had a major surgery recently with Dr P Bannan, in January 2013 at Mounts Hospital.He has proven he is a HERO to me and the Best in the West Neurosurgeon.Keep up the great work Paul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Mr B is a legend. Totally awesome. He has a great team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160056].votes_count ]]