Rate Dr. Paul Bannan

Dr. Paul Bannan's Ratings

Paul Bannan is a very nice man which seems to be a rare thing in the surgery profession. compassionate, knowledgeable and really switched on. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

15 min consultation expensive wish I knew before the consult

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

It was a GOD send!I have met DR P BANNAN since 1991 when he was a Consultant with Dr Brophy in Adelaide.I had a Brain Tumour(left optic), had a major surgery and it was successful.Settled in Perth after my surgery.With all the MRI's reviews unfortunately the Tumour has reoccured in the right optic nerve recently.Asked, my local GP who is the BEST in the WEST Neurosurgeon, he said P. Bannan.I knew him, wow its a God send!I had a major surgery recently with Dr P Bannan, in January 2013 at Mounts Hospital.He has proven he is a HERO to me and the Best in the West Neurosurgeon.Keep up the great work Paul.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Mr B is a legend. Totally awesome. He has a great team.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag