Rate Dr. Eric T. Linden

Dr. Eric T. Linden's Ratings

I found Dr Linden searching for perio help. I wrote a note to the office on Sunday. Monday morning I had a phone call from one of the most understanding people I have ever talked to. Patty who works for Dr.Linden assured me I had written to the right office for help. A few short weeks later, one consult, one laser sitting, one follow up. I am so pleased to say I have never had better dental care in my life. The laser procedure was amazing. No pain, during or after! None. The injection sites were sore. But no pain. The mental relief was as good as the oral relief! I truly hope anybody who suffers from anexity because of gums issues as I have, that they find there way to Dr. Linden's office. I am so very grateful. Victoria Roselli, Staten Island, NY

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Linden saved my gums and teeth! To say I was nervous and more than a little scared is an understatement. Truth be told, I was terrified. But, much to my relief, I found the LANAP procedure completely painless. Dr. Linden explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was comfortable with the process. At no point was I in pain and before I knew it, it was over. Not only was the procedure quick and painless, so was the recovery. My recovery was so fast that I actually had to remind myself that I even had the surgery, I kept forgetting! It is such a relief to be in such good hands!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I had developed a large abscess and been told I had periodontal disease that needed open surgery right away. I was terrified and put it off for months before I found Dr. Linden. His laser LANAP procedure was mercifully brief and amazingly comfortable. Within two hours, my entire mouth had been treated and within 48 hours it was hard to notice that anything had been done. My mouth is now much healthier and less dry, and my gums are not tender all the time anymore. My breath is sweeter and tongue clearer. But best of all my teeth are protected and will last longer. Call Dr. Linden!! Give your mouth a Healthy Future!!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Over a decade ago I began having dental problems which, over a two-year period, caused me to have to have three of my four wisdom teeth extracted. Then I contracted a severe periodontal infection. In a relatively short time, not only did I lose my remaining wisdom tooth, but also the tooth immediately in front of it. The bacteria were spreading rapidly and required highly specialized care. My regular dentist was familiar with the range of periodontal care in the greater NY area and recommended Dr. Eric Linden as being among the best. Dr. Linden had the knowledge and expertise to stop the spread of the infection and completely repair the damage. He has now been caring for my teeth and gums for more than a dozen years. Even though his office is over an hour from my home, I’m happy to drive the distance to get the best care available. Dr. Linden’s skills and sincere concern have helped me maintain excellent dental health. I still have my remaining 27 teeth – and I just turned 75!

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Like anyone being referred to a Periodontist, I was nervous. Let’s face it – who really welcomes the idea of having to consider gum surgery? But Dr. Linden’s calming, professional, and personable demeanor put me at ease. He and his Assistant, Patti are so friendly, that I look forward to my regular visits! Due to my issues, I've had multiple procedures over a number of years. Each time, Dr. Linden fully explains what the issue is, why I should consider having the procedure, what the procedure entails, etc. He is willing to answer any question or concern you have. He's on the forefront of innovations in periodontal care, with the most updated treatment and equipment available. In a day and age where sometimes a patient can ‘feel like a number’ – that is NOT the case here! Dr. Linden and Patti follow up with you, proactively, to see how you are doing post-procedure. This level of service and caring, is what has made me keep going back. I highly recommend Dr. Eric Linden!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. He is up to date with all of the most recent technology and uses them in his work. His advanced treatments are painless, fast and state-of-the-art. He is a great listener and cares dearly about his patients.He is super gentle during his work, has all the time in the world while treating a patient, explains very well the process and the future outcome. Patti, the office manager, does an excellent job in caring for the patients and is a great communicator.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag