Rate Dr. David Q. Shih

Dr. David Q. Shih's Ratings

I am a physician myself and interacted with Dr. Shih on a professional basis. I found Dr. Shih to be one of the most knowledgable Gastroenterologists. As a result, when I needed his help for my gastro related issues, I specifically see Dr. Shih. I know Dr. Shih is very knowledgable, but I am blown away by his compassion, bed-side manner, and thoroughness. In addition to being a great doctor, he is a caring person. I can see why my colleagues and my own patients wants to stay with him. He is up to date on the research and management guidelines. I never had to worry about his medical recommendations to me.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shih is one of the best doctors who specializes in inflammatory bowel disease. He recently reopened his out-patient practice. If you have difficult to treat inflammatory bowel disease, you need to see Dr. Shih.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

He is simply the best with empathetic bedside manner. He treated me with respect, compassion, and accurately diagnosed my digestive problem. He is very caring, followed up after his procedure. I never had another amazing doctor like him before. He is simply the best.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag