Dr. DANIEL ELBERT

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. DANIEL ELBERT has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2383547
24/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Elbert is the third owner of the office since I've been a patient for 10 years. He had big shoes to fill but not only is he incredibly gentle but he's on time and thorough.
Paid (or co-pay): $120
RID: 1703876
03/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Elbert is amazing, I always had a fear of dentists and let things go for far too long. Dr. Elbert made it a very pleasant experience and I will have no problem going back. He actually called me from home to check up on me which I've never had anyone do before.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1525953
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Elbert and his staff are the most amazing office I have ever been to. They spend the time to explain what and why they are doing work on your teeth. I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a dentist. They have flexible office hours.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1439769
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Elbert is amazing! He is very gentle. I am not scared to go to the dentist anymore.  Respond