Rate Dr. DANIEL ELBERT

Dr. DANIEL ELBERT's Ratings

Dr. Elbert is the third owner of the office since I've been a patient for 10 years. He had big shoes to fill but not only is he incredibly gentle but he's on time and thorough.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr Elbert is amazing, I always had a fear of dentists and let things go for far too long. Dr. Elbert made it a very pleasant experience and I will have no problem going back. He actually called me from home to check up on me which I've never had anyone do before.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Elbert and his staff are the most amazing office I have ever been to. They spend the time to explain what and why they are doing work on your teeth. I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a dentist. They have flexible office hours.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Elbert is amazing! He is very gentle. I am not scared to go to the dentist anymore.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag