Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck's Ratings

Dr. Otterbeck knows what he is talking about and he listens. He doesn't overbook so the wait time is very reasonable..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is very compassionate and helped me with my high blood calcium. a great guy and doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is probably the best endocrinologist I have ever met, he has been treating my diabetes for 3 years and he has an approach to helping me that is second to none. Very compassionate very knowledgeable, and cares very much about his patients. Great guy! Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I like Dr. Otterbeck and I don't like any Doctor! Definitely worth going to see! Man of compassion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

A God-send for my mom. She was so ill with diabetes before seeing him. Simply amazing person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Otterbeck did not rush me and took all the time I needed for me to explain my condition. His bedside manner is excellent and the diagnosis was on point. Would highly recommend seeing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

"Simply the best" -- no other way to describe him. Dr. Otterbeck is knowledgeable and thoughtful and kind. Truly one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

As I've matured, I've had reason to become very skeptical about many doctors. So far, I can say that this doctor seems open-minded and actually cares about patients. Tries to determine true cause of your malady, without assumptions about symptoms. Hope he never changes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Excellent,competent physician . Diagnosed my problem and actually called me on a weekend to give me the results of my thyroid test and to prescripe medication. The wait In his office has been very short. The only problem is that I waited 6 months for my first appointment since he is so busy, but it was well worth the wait. I dont mind going to this doctor he is very pleasant and his actually listens to his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Otterbeck is what and who you want in a doctor. He really cares and is very knowledgeable and up to date in his expertise. My sister is a doctor and after sharing my doctor's visit with her she found him to be extremely professional and experienced. You really hit the jackpot with him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81381].votes_count ]]