Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

Rate Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck's Ratings

Dr. Otterbeck did not rush me and took all the time I needed for me to explain my condition. His bedside manner is excellent and the diagnosis was on point. Would highly recommend seeing this doctor.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

"Simply the best" -- no other way to describe him. Dr. Otterbeck is knowledgeable and thoughtful and kind. Truly one of a kind.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

As I've matured, I've had reason to become very skeptical about many doctors. So far, I can say that this doctor seems open-minded and actually cares about patients. Tries to determine true cause of your malady, without assumptions about symptoms. Hope he never changes.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Excellent,competent physician . Diagnosed my problem and actually called me on a weekend to give me the results of my thyroid test and to prescripe medication. The wait In his office has been very short. The only problem is that I waited 6 months for my first appointment since he is so busy, but it was well worth the wait. I dont mind going to this doctor he is very pleasant and his actually listens to his patients

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Otterbeck is what and who you want in a doctor. He really cares and is very knowledgeable and up to date in his expertise. My sister is a doctor and after sharing my doctor's visit with her she found him to be extremely professional and experienced. You really hit the jackpot with him!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Otterbeck helped me with my pituitary problem. Before my surgery for Cushings disease, I was very scared. He put my mind at ease and referred me to a great surgeon! He reassured me that my tumor was not cancer and put my mind at ease. He's a 10 out of 10 if you ask me!!!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I was very disappointed and upset with Dr. Otterbeck's response to repeated phone calls. He called and left a message that he had results of tests and yet he could. not be reached for over a week. Received conflicting appt. times for a bioposy. One left a message to call within 3-4 weeks to set up appt. after I was told to call! Called back and was told I had an appt the following Mon..two days later received same message to call in 3-4 weeks... I think he has spread practice too quickly with no follow-up plan with staff.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr.Otterbeck is my savior. I went undiagnosed with Graves Disease for nearly 2 years. It was the most miserable 2 years of my life. I finally went to Dr. Otterbeck and he is my angel. It is nearly 2 years later and I feel 90% better. He spends time with you, answers all your questions, and doesn't just treat you like any old patient. He's actually interested in helping you get better. His staff is also extremely pleasant. I don't know where I would be today if I never found him!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I waited three months to see Dr. Otterbeck, and boy was it worth it!!! He is the most compassionate and sensitive doctor I've met in this field. He took his time with me and spoke to me as a person not just another patient. thank you to you and your staff for being so nice.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. I'm glad I found him. Helped me through my thyroid problems and got me back to good health. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag