Rate Dr. Alexandria Hanson

Dr. Alexandria Hanson's Ratings

For a specialist, I was in to see her within a week. She has been diligent about having me return regularly so I can ask her tons of questions as epilepsy is very new to me. She lets me have a say in what meds I would like to try and asks me if I have done research on my own and found things I thing I would want to try. She is great with my husband and answering all of his questions as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Very knowledgable, kind, patient and able to explain in layman terms. Her explaination regarding migraines made the most sense of everything I've read. I felt she really cared and did not rush our visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Dr. Alexandria Hansen has been punctual and always had very helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

What a beautiful person. Dr. Hanson show empathy towards the patient and husband. Did not rush and took her time in talking to both.Could not have asked for anything else epsecially during this trying time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

Takes a keen interest in her patients.Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81982].votes_count ]]