You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Giuffre

Dr. Jennifer Giuffre's Ratings

After over a year of various doctors/specialists trying to figure out what was wrong with my leg; (a mass was discovered encased around my Peroneal Nerve) and who could possibly help me, it was suggested that the person to do my type of surgery would be Dr J Giuffre. Once I was able to see Dr Giuffre, things progressed fairly quickly. One thing I realized very fast was "don't judge a book by its cover"! She is very beautiful and young looking (don't know how old she is) and I wasn't sure how much experience she had. After speaking with her for five minutes I was blown away -- was I wrong, she has been a doctor for years and is extremely professional and so very knowledgeable. She had actually mastered my type of surgery when she was working at the Mayo Clinic years ago. When the first surgery wasn't quite successful (due to having to wait so long before I was connected to her) she didn't give up; she said she was going to do something else -- and she followed through. Just finished my 2nd surgery and I feel very positive about it; not to mention I feel so "safe" with her at the helm. She is a doctor who I have recommended to many people. She is very pleasant and kind. She doesn't talk down to you, but she educates you so you understand what she is doing. Her nurse Tara has made my visits to the clinic very enjoyable and I feel like I could tell her anything she is so compassionate. She asks all the questions and then makes sure I leave feeling positive about my care and progression.
If anyone is upset because they have to wait to see either of them then they should go elsewhere. I have had the extra time afforded to me when it was necessary and I whole heartedly agree that others will need from time to time the same extra time afforded to them. This isn’t just a regular doctor’s office; it is a surgeon’s office which is so very different. I am so thankful that I was connected to this awesome doctor and her dynamic nurse Tara. LK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

dr giuffre took time to listen and come up with the best plan for surgery felt very good about her looking after me this was my 5 surgery after a hand injury first one by dr giuffre i wish my las t surgeon would have listened to my problem as well as dr giuffre did not mind waiting to see her as she gave me all the time i needed she and all staff at maples were great thanks brian

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I was originally sent to see Dr Giuffre to have her read my MRI which she never did. She had decided what was wrong with me without even listening to my symptoms or listening to which activities I was having difficulties performing due to my injury. After canceling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice. When I was finally able to get an appointment more than a month later she was again extremely dismissive but did decide to perform surgery. There was no pre-op appointment scheduled & after the surgery she sent me home with meds that my chart clearly stated I was allergic to. Post operation I had some complications & was never able to even get her on the phone to consult never mind an appointment. When I saw her for my post op appointment she was again rude & dismissive. Telling me that my problem was I was not working hard enough, & not that there had been any post op complications. It's now months after my surgery & my hand is still not up to it's pre surgery condition never mind it's pre injury condition. When I mentioned this in my post op appointment with her, she told me to go to an acupuncturist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Giuffre is a wonderful doctor. She is great, super polite and friendly and is truly concern over her patients. I had a full body lift. I look great all thanks to her. I would and have recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Giuffre. She had excellent bedside manners and took care to tent the area (which was close to my groin) before the male nurse and male resident came to look. Although I understand these are medical professionals and I should not be self conscious, it meant a lot to me that Dr. Giuffre proactively took care of this step to make me feel more comfortable. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and took the time to make sure I knew what was going on. I would recommend her to anyone and would request to see her again if the need arose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

she saved my life ... took my femorial attery and put it where my bracieal attery got cut

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Took my young daughter to see Dr. Giuffre and waited two hours for a 9:15 am appointment and left. Do the staff at this clinic have any idea about time management? I realize situations arise but this is unacceptable, especially for an early morning appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Jennifer just did a breast augmentation on me last week and so far they look great! She was super polite and fun at consult considering I didn't take a girlfriend with me to try boobs on having her there was great! She came in before surgery to make sure I was ready and after to tell me all was good and see how I was feeling! A little late for app but I'd rather her be late and apologize then rush a surgery to be on time! I would defiantly recommend her for any surgery she was knowledgeable and great bedside manner Which from reading up is hard to find! Really liked her and will go back with family and friends if anyone needs anything done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction to inner and outer thighs by Dr.Guiffre. She is an amazing surgeon and my scar is the best post op scar I have ever seen. She is very kind, patient, supportive and really takes the time to explain the process. 6 weeks post op and so far am very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I just got a breast argumentation done a week ago from what i,I can tell right now she did a really good job! She is very friendly and comforting! Nurses weren't as much which didn't help with my nervousness, felt I couldn't really joke around. But as for Dr. Guiffre, no complaints at all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82353].votes_count ]]