Rate Dr. Peter Zhou

Dr. Peter Zhou's Ratings

Dr. Peter's treatment of my psoriasis was a godsend, after suffering through western medical treatment. He has brought me, with a combination of accupuncture, herbs and cupping to a point where I can live comfortably with few flareups. More importantly he has shown how I can avoid flareups in the future. Both he and his receptionist Irene have been nothing but professional, friendly and caring. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Peter to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Came to see Dr. Zhou for Bell's Palsy but he also treated neck/back spasms as well. It was my first visit to an acupuncturist and I continued for multiple sessions for the Bell's Palsy as mine was a severe case. I was extremely impressed. Both he and his receptionist are very warm and professional, there is no pain involved (as I had worried it would) and most importantly, he produced results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I had tried free acupuncture sessions, on a cruiseship during a holiday, for frozen shoulder and in four sessions I was amazed no more pain. I had already done one year of physiotherapy with minimal results. So when I had a sore arch and leg spasms I decided on acupuncture. I'm no longer limping and can wear heels again. The muscle spasms are very infrequent instead of daily. Recently I had tooth extractions and I didn't realize how that pain was linked to other points in my body. I have recommended Dr. Zhou to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

After 7 visits, my Bell's Palsy was gone. This was my first acupuncture experience. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Peter Zhou to anyone who has Bell's Palsy. He is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Loved this dr! Helped me with a skin problem I had. I saw results for my acupuncture treatment the very next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82466].votes_count ]]