Rate Dr. Peter Zhou

Dr. Peter Zhou's Ratings

I had tried free acupuncture sessions, on a cruiseship during a holiday, for frozen shoulder and in four sessions I was amazed no more pain. I had already done one year of physiotherapy with minimal results. So when I had a sore arch and leg spasms I decided on acupuncture. I'm no longer limping and can wear heels again. The muscle spasms are very infrequent instead of daily. Recently I had tooth extractions and I didn't realize how that pain was linked to other points in my body. I have recommended Dr. Zhou to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

After 7 visits, my Bell's Palsy was gone. This was my first acupuncture experience. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Peter Zhou to anyone who has Bell's Palsy. He is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Loved this dr! Helped me with a skin problem I had. I saw results for my acupuncture treatment the very next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82466].votes_count ]]