Rate Dr. Rachel Abuav

Dr. Rachel Abuav's Ratings

This is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. The woman is brilliant! Not only, she is extremely knowledgeable, but she really makes you feel that you are not just another number. She cares! I, highly, highly, recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

After a frustrating and painful year of going to every Dermatology group, including UCLA, for a rash that nobody could cure, I was referred to Dr. Abuav. She did a thorough exam, took photos and then gave me instructions on what to do, a jar of "goop", and a promise I would get better. It has only been five days since first seeing her and the rash and itching are actually going away. HOORAY! I would hate to call her a miracle worker, but without a doubt she knows her stuff. I TELL YOU I WENT TO THE BEST AND THEY COULDN'T HELP ME...THIS DOCTOR DID! I am absolutely amazed and would HIGHLY recommend her for rashes and strange skin problems. Great attitude, as well. She saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Abuave is one of the most knowledgable, sharp, deligent doctors you can hope to meet. She will give you so much information that eliminates the need for you to stress about asking all sorts of questions. When you do ask questions, she answers them thoroughly. She is all you can hope for, a knowledgable doctor with great bed manners. You can consider yourself lucky to have her as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

If you want a young, energetic and cutting-edge dermatologist, visit Dr. Abuav. I needed her to check my skin for melanoma and other forms of cancer, and she provided the most thorough skin exam I’ve ever had. She extremely personable, too, with a sharp sense of humor. I recommend her highly, especially if your former dermatologists have been gruff old-school docs who care less about patients than they do about billable hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82910].votes_count ]]