Rate Dr. Steven V. Moore

Dr. Steven V. Moore's Ratings

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Once the doctor arrived in the exam room he was very focused and clear in his explanations and recommendations.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Moore and his staff are world class. He performed a bone graft on my finger. The surgery and follow-up care was excellent.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2008 | flag

I did not find his front office people very helpful. Otherwise it was OK. I did decide to go to another doctor for surgery.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

Very pleasant & professional. I found this a very easy experience. Not turned off by the photo. He was very nice, funny and gave my hand an indepth exam. He explained everything very clearly.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag

He has a requirement that each patient have a picture taken (for memory purposes). When I asked to see the doctor before the photo was taken I was told the doctor would not see me without this photo. I found it very upsetting that the staff and expecially the doctor would not bend their "rules". In my opinion the rules are more important to this doctor then the patients needs. I believe this inflexible attitude could show possible problems for that rare patient that needs special consideration.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2006 | flag