Rate Dr. Steven V. Moore

Dr. Steven V. Moore's Ratings

When my nephew broke his arm, I knew exactly who I was going to refer my nephew to (Dr. Moore). The E.R. doctor misdiagnosed the fracture in my nephews arm then referred my nephew to an Orthopedist who specializes in feet! I called Dr. Moore's office and was able to get my nephew in right away. After a thorough exam and review of x-rays, Dr. Moore recommended surgery. I can honestly say that after viewing pictures of the 4 pins that were placed in the bones to repair the fractures, we knew immediately that my nephew was going to have a great outcome because the pins were perfectly placed. My nephew was very happy that Dr. Moore did his surgery and not the "foot specialist". Trust me, if you're looking for an amazing hand / upper extremity surgeon, Dr. Moore is absolutely the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Once the doctor arrived in the exam room he was very focused and clear in his explanations and recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Moore and his staff are world class. He performed a bone graft on my finger. The surgery and follow-up care was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2008

I did not find his front office people very helpful. Otherwise it was OK. I did decide to go to another doctor for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

Very pleasant & professional. I found this a very easy experience. Not turned off by the photo. He was very nice, funny and gave my hand an indepth exam. He explained everything very clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

He has a requirement that each patient have a picture taken (for memory purposes). When I asked to see the doctor before the photo was taken I was told the doctor would not see me without this photo. I found it very upsetting that the staff and expecially the doctor would not bend their "rules". In my opinion the rules are more important to this doctor then the patients needs. I believe this inflexible attitude could show possible problems for that rare patient that needs special consideration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1958705].votes_count ]]