Dr. Brian W. Lynn

Rate Dr. Brian W. Lynn

Dr. Brian W. Lynn's Ratings

In 2 years Dr. Lynn helped me to accomplish what a lifetime of therapy was unable to do! Using EMDR he created a safe and supportive environmnet to effectively deal with major unresolved childhood issues of neglect & abuse. He is an intelligent, competent and above all compassionate doctor. I was very impresssed with his open minded and progressive approach, often taking the time beyond our sessions to look at new medical research. I found him supportive, even when presented with some untraditional medical therapies that I was exploring - his concern was always my welfare with absolutely no judgement. I also participated in grief group therapy with Dr. Lynn which changed my life - judging from the reactions of the 10 other folks that worked with him individually they all felt the same way. Dr. Brian Lynn truly has been a gift!

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Lynn is empathic, intuitive, and incredibly insightful, with the ability to piece together disparate pieces of information in a way that has brought closure to long-standing medical issues. After I was prescribed the drug Pantoloc, for acid reflux, by another physician I began to suffer pain all over my body. This gradually became worse,until I could hardly walk. I saw other specialists, but no one investigated the drug. Dr. Lynn did research, on his own time, and discovered that myalgia was a rare side effect of this drug. It took a year from the time I stopped taking the drug until my body recovered. I believe that I was close to becoming permanently bed-ridden, and that he, in fact, saved my life. He has helped me to heal from a childhood of neglect, abuse, maternal deprivation, and insecure attachment -- the most difficult to treat of childhood traumas. I think that the doctor who referred me to Dr. Lynn gave me the best gift I have ever been given.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag