Rate Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Ratings

A friend recommended Dr. Al-Houssan, and I have been a patient of him since nearly two years. He is very smart, knowledgeable and caring. He treated my complexed and routine and medical issues with dedication and perseverance. He is professional and also a very positive person. The office management ensures that all appointments begin and end within the time scheduled. They are kind and compassionate.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

We've had this doctor since he opened the clinic Dec. 1, 2010 because our previous doctor retired. We are quite satisfied with Dr. Alhoussan's medical practice and when needed sends you for tests, discuss regarding medications and follow-ups if necessary. The staff are always courteous when calling or in person and they will accommodate you all the time. People need to be patience at time they have to understand beside a walk-in clinic the doctor also sees his regular patients with appointments. Overall we are very satisfied with this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

he is a great doctor he was my family doctor for 6 years , he was really helpful , gave me enough time , listened to me , i followed him from Aylmer to ottawa , I am proud to have a doctor like him

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Alhoussan as walk in three months ago, he addressed my concerns in a very nice and professional manner, even thought I have a family doctor who doesn't have time for me, I believe that a qualified doctors doesn't need that long to figure out what was wrong with the patient, I was talking about my symptoms when he asked me if I ever did a thyroid test, I was surprised because my family doctor never asked for it and dr. Alhoussan said that it is less common in men but won't heart to do, the results was positive for hyperthyroid which took my family doctor years to figure it out and only after receiving the results dr. Alhoussan requested, I don't understand why people get angry for not to discuss too many issues in a walk in clinic, does that seems logic to them while someone else is waiting?? Unless they would like to wait forever to be seen then apple clinic would be their best bit, I highly recommend this brilliant doctor and wish he would accept me as a f.patient one day.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Alhoussan has been my doctor since he opened his practice at Sunrise. Being from Quebec it is very hard to find Doctors. I have been very happy with the service I get from Dr. Alhoussan. He has always been very helpful,patient, kind and he has sent me for referrals when needed. Since he was a Doctor that practiced in Quebec at one time, he is able to give referrals in Quebec, which I like. I am dissapointed to see that others are unhappy with him. If he was taking new patients, I would certainly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

This is the perfect doctor to go see when you have simple issues needing prescriptions. His walk-in-clinic is open on saturdays from 10am to 2pm and I was able to be seen within 30 mins (unheard of on the Quebec side). I needed a referral and he was very helpful and quick with the process. I can understand this being an issue in many cases, but I left the clinic quite satisfied.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Terrible doctor who doesn't spend enough time to care about his patients. He should be embarrassed to call himself a physician.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

The first thing I saw when I entered the office was a pair of soiled scissors on the floor (which he picked up and rinsed in the sink...*_*)... And when he beckoned me to sit on the examination bed, he wiped off a white substance from it that looked oddly like cream or sperm. Not very clean, and not very decisive about my diagnostic either. He was rather cold and not very sensitive. His staff was nice, however, and they were quite helpful.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag