Rate Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Ratings

I love this doctor, he is very talented and smart, he was treating the whole family and still sending him more, he dosen't like to waist his time because he respect other patients time, I never had to wait more that 30min unlike the other WI clinics, Arabic people like to talk A LOT (im Arabic too) and don't care who is waiting in the waiting room, thats why they dont like him, he dosen't like to talk much, I never had to go to him for the same problem twice because he treats it RIGHT from the first time, he is genius.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The worst Doctor ever. Stay away from him. Unpleasant, don't care about what you have to tell him, I will not recommend him even for my pet. My little one needs a recommendation to be followed by a psychiatric, he refuses to deliver just because we came for another reason first!!!! He has no humanity. I am angry yes but not about him but about who deliver him the opportunity to be a doctor. Again, don't deserve even to take care about pets. For whom who think it's racism, I am Arabic my self.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Another one of these doctors who makes it abundantly clear from the moment he walks into the room that his main concern is getting rid of you as quickly as possible. Didn't seem particularly interested in hearing all my symptoms and background on my problem. I don't recommend this doctor and definitely won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2012

I found myself looking for another Dr when I wasn’t given the choice of prescription drugs because of severe side effects. I found myself feet cramping to the point I couldn’t sleep for 4 months and driving. I came across Dr. Walid Alhoussan and checked his credentials which he has a superior education. He is very knowledgeable in body anatomy and the pharmaceutical industry. Dr. Alhoussan always listens to my concerns and symptoms. I am very satisfied with his feedback. I always listen to what he says and the results are accurate. He is always ready and available when I come through his clinic. No matter how long I have to wait that’s the guy I need to speak to and see for my health reasons and conditions. His clinic is clean, nicer than others, central and always busy. He is very pleasant and understanding. CEO in Biotechnology and Aerospace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. Al-Houssan, and I have been a patient of him since nearly two years. He is very smart, knowledgeable and caring. He treated my complexed and routine and medical issues with dedication and perseverance. He is professional and also a very positive person. The office management ensures that all appointments begin and end within the time scheduled. They are kind and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

We've had this doctor since he opened the clinic Dec. 1, 2010 because our previous doctor retired. We are quite satisfied with Dr. Alhoussan's medical practice and when needed sends you for tests, discuss regarding medications and follow-ups if necessary. The staff are always courteous when calling or in person and they will accommodate you all the time. People need to be patience at time they have to understand beside a walk-in clinic the doctor also sees his regular patients with appointments. Overall we are very satisfied with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

he is a great doctor he was my family doctor for 6 years , he was really helpful , gave me enough time , listened to me , i followed him from Aylmer to ottawa , I am proud to have a doctor like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I saw Dr. Alhoussan as walk in three months ago, he addressed my concerns in a very nice and professional manner, even thought I have a family doctor who doesn't have time for me, I believe that a qualified doctors doesn't need that long to figure out what was wrong with the patient, I was talking about my symptoms when he asked me if I ever did a thyroid test, I was surprised because my family doctor never asked for it and dr. Alhoussan said that it is less common in men but won't heart to do, the results was positive for hyperthyroid which took my family doctor years to figure it out and only after receiving the results dr. Alhoussan requested, I don't understand why people get angry for not to discuss too many issues in a walk in clinic, does that seems logic to them while someone else is waiting?? Unless they would like to wait forever to be seen then apple clinic would be their best bit, I highly recommend this brilliant doctor and wish he would accept me as a f.patient one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr Alhoussan has been my doctor since he opened his practice at Sunrise. Being from Quebec it is very hard to find Doctors. I have been very happy with the service I get from Dr. Alhoussan. He has always been very helpful,patient, kind and he has sent me for referrals when needed. Since he was a Doctor that practiced in Quebec at one time, he is able to give referrals in Quebec, which I like. I am dissapointed to see that others are unhappy with him. If he was taking new patients, I would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

This is the perfect doctor to go see when you have simple issues needing prescriptions. His walk-in-clinic is open on saturdays from 10am to 2pm and I was able to be seen within 30 mins (unheard of on the Quebec side). I needed a referral and he was very helpful and quick with the process. I can understand this being an issue in many cases, but I left the clinic quite satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167007].votes_count ]]