Rate Dr. Michael Chang

Dr. Michael Chang's Ratings

excellent in every aspect......would highly recommend
Jerry (Ajax Ontario)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I am a high risk patient ,copd,diabetic &obese, I had a 16cm kidney stone removed 6 months ago, and a turp on my prostate last week, no other urologist would touch it because of my condition, turned down 3 times in two years, emergency room 4 times I was living in you know where
, pain like I never had, pain meds did not work, he fixed these issues up no issues whatever, I did not thank him I blessed him excellent and caring, skillful surgeon, staff are also very helpful and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Chang is a good Dr. but can't get to the bottom of my bladder problem. He said he never had any patient with my problem .He said l am a real challenge and still hasen't found a solution to my problem after about two years of seeing him but he keeps trying.Dr. Chang has never ever been on time always at least 45 minutes to an hour late with appointments .He is always kind and pleasant as is his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Fantastic.I would highly recommend him he Knows his stuff for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dealing with Dr. Chang and his office is wonderful. Never have to wait and very pleasant and accommodating himself and his staff. Makes you feel very comfortable. Definitely would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr Chang is a very professional and educated physician; however he has the opinion that he knows more about drugs than pharmacists and his choices are not always appropriate. Last time I was in, he didn't even know who I was and prepared a prescription for someone else; so, how does one have confidence that he is treating you with the best choices. I like his manner but I feel like a number to him not a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

very good Dr.punctual ,explains proceedure and has excellent follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Put my mind to rest and made me feel important. I called in a panic and he seen me without any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

best doctor out there, always super friendly and knowledgeble

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very helpful. Comfortable environment. Knowledgeable staff.could use more info on ED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167642].votes_count ]]