Dr. Michael Chang

Dr. Michael Chang

Rate Dr. Michael Chang

Dr. Michael Chang's Ratings

Dr. Chang is a good Dr. but can't get to the bottom of my bladder problem. He said he never had any patient with my problem .He said l am a real challenge and still hasen't found a solution to my problem after about two years of seeing him but he keeps trying.Dr. Chang has never ever been on time always at least 45 minutes to an hour late with appointments .He is always kind and pleasant as is his staff.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Fantastic.I would highly recommend him he Knows his stuff for sure.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dealing with Dr. Chang and his office is wonderful. Never have to wait and very pleasant and accommodating himself and his staff. Makes you feel very comfortable. Definitely would recommend him to others.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Chang is a very professional and educated physician; however he has the opinion that he knows more about drugs than pharmacists and his choices are not always appropriate. Last time I was in, he didn't even know who I was and prepared a prescription for someone else; so, how does one have confidence that he is treating you with the best choices. I like his manner but I feel like a number to him not a patient.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

very good Dr.punctual ,explains proceedure and has excellent follow up

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Put my mind to rest and made me feel important. I called in a panic and he seen me without any problems.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

best doctor out there, always super friendly and knowledgeble

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Very helpful. Comfortable environment. Knowledgeable staff.could use more info on ED

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable and skillful. Highly recommended A+++

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Wonderful. Always on time, his front staff are kind and helpful.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag