Rate Dr. Barbara A. Siminovich-Blok

Dr. Barbara A. Siminovich-Blok's Ratings

Finally a doctor who listens! She is extremely professional and knowledgeable I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Barbara entiendo bastante mi condicion de EDS y finalmente tengo alguien que tiene conocimientos mas alla de solo medicamentos perjudiciales para La Salud. Extremely recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2209017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Siminovich is a knowledgeable and caring provider in the field of Integrative Health. Her expertise and professionalism enhance the skilled services that she offers. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I have had very good doctors and certainly some not very good ones. Dr. Siminovich is outstanding. She asks for and attends to details of medical history in a way that I have never experienced before. In an era in which doctors often triple book each hour and spend as little time as possible with patients, she stands out as an exception. Appointments are 45 minutes. She uses that time to really engage around the full spectrum of health and to provide, explore and explain options. THe end result is that I feel knowledgeable and feel empowered to make positive health decisions (as opposed to empowered to battle with my physician). Plus, I have seen results quite quickly. It also impresses me that she openly celebrates positive health changes with me. It is great to have a physician who is authentically invested in my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

The most knowledgable and comprehensive medical experience I have had. She restored my hope my condition can be managed! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Siminovich was highly recommended to me by my coworker. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was very impressed by the amount of time that she took with me. She explained everything thoroughly, and broke it down for me to understand why she recommends certain vitamins or supplements. I really appreciate that, because not a lot of docotors do that. She is extremely kind, and compassionate. She really does a good job at evaluating me as an individual and then looking at the bigger picture to determine what's going on. In my case, she was right on point. I had the accupunture. The problem is I hate needles. She was so good that I really didn't feel any of the needles. She is really very good at what she does. I live in NJ, and there are lots of people who do accupuncture right in NJ; however, She was so good, that it was worth the trip to take the train and go there. I plan to go back to her. To me it's worth it to invest in my health with a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

A whole new relaxed and happy me left Dr. Siminovich-Blok's office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. Siminovich is an excellent professional. I highly recommend her. Acupuncture with her took away 3-old chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

Dr. Siminovich-Blok is very knowledgeable, professional and kind. I am very pleased with the ongoing results of my weight-loss and general-health improvement treatment, both with acupuncture and naturopathy. She also successfully helped my elderly mother overcome a gastro-intestinal problem, and a young niece who had a bad allergy attack. We feel privileged to be her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

amazing experience. i highly recommend this physician and her practice. specializes in pain management, sports medicine, nutrition and weight loss

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167777].votes_count ]]