Dr. Joanna Barnett

Dr. Joanna Barnett

Rate Dr. Joanna Barnett

Dr. Joanna Barnett's Ratings

Extremely patient-oriented and thorough. This is an excellent eye doctor. The office was very busy and I can see why. I spoke to a gentleman who's mother came from India the previous day and he brought her to see Dr. Barnett to have an eye exam. He told me that his whole family comes to her. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the kind and caring staff. Dr. Barnett tops my list for Eye Doctors. Elly

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

This was my best experience with an eye doctor. I am so glad I went to her. I never knew that an eye doctor was able to identify so many things about my overall health through my eyes. I am an avid runner and presumed I was in tip top condition. Dr. Barnett conducted a battery of diagnostic tests, which I have never had done by any other eye doctor in the past. Her thorough exam revealed that my arteries were not doing so well, likely as a result of high cholesterol. She submitted her findings to my primary doctor. My doctor confirmed that my bad cholesterol level was way to high and placed me on meds. Since that time my cholesterol level has improved thanks to Dr. Barnett. She has a patient for life....

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Barnett is the most personable and personal doctor I have ever had. Yes, her office is very small, as one rater commented. What that had to do with the quality of service and professionalism, I don't know. The first time I went in I realized I had mistakenly arrived on the wrong day. No problem! The staff cheerfully told me they could fit me in and my wait was only a few minutes. Dr. Barnett had the most up-to-date testing equipment that I'm aware of, including equipment I'd never seen before. I was given a thorough examination, including a discussion of other medical and physiological information she gleaned from the results of my eye tests. No doctor has ever spent so much time talking with me, offering additional information, and addressing my unique concerns. After my experience with Dr. Barnett I will go to no one else.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

This is without a doubt one of the best Eye doctors in the area. I was referred to her by a fellow co-worker. I brought my father with me. Little did she know that he was a retired Optometrist who ran his own practice for over 36 years. He opted to receive an exam. He was so impressed with her exam and knowledge, as well as her doctor/patient etiquette that he left with a stack of business cards which he plans to pass out on her behalf. Thanks Dr. Barnett.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

I went to see Dr. Barnett because my eyes were red and itchy and she diagnosed me with pink eye.I couldn’t believe it, since I haven’t been exposed to any bacteria.So I went to Dr. Bleakley for a second opinion and he said that my eyes are simply irritated due to the new shampoo I recently started to use.Thank God I didn’t take Dr. Barnett’s prescription for pink eye.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

I had to wait 30 minutes. Then she examined my eyes and did not take the time to explain the results. Everything was so fast, and there was a horrible smell in the office.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

This is my first visit and my last. The office is VERY small. I waited for about 15 mins. She was very hyper. I felt like i was rushed to get out of there. I asked for the dilation eye exam and they said they don’t do that no more. I need to use their device that takes a picture of my whole eye for an extra $30 dollars which my insurance does not cover. She gave me a script and I was on my way.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr's equipment is current. Office is very friendly and puts you at ease right away.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable in her field, friendly, not rushed. Took time to explain results and pictures. Office seems to have the latest in equipment. Would definitely refer to other friends.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

she is Very understanding and kind. Good in her field.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2008 | flag