Rate Dr. Hector A. Caballero

Dr. Hector A. Caballero's Ratings

Staff not good at reutrning phone calls after I leave voicemails with them. I've never been late, but the doctor has made me wait a very very long time in the exam room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Did not disclose up front the huge cost of what was supposed to be an "exploratory." Staff seems only somewhat responsive. Pharmacy claims no one from DR office has returned their calls over the last 7 days to enable them to fill my prescription! I am still nauseous and have only been able to leave a message on their voicemail. Staff could use some more training

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2008

I can't comment on Dr. Caballero, but his two front office staff are rude and terrible to deal with! They kept speaking over me instead of listening to me and what my concerns were. I was very nervouse, knowing that something was wrong with my body, and they made me feel even worse. I couldn't schedule an appointment with ease, nor did I get any answers to my questions. I am sure Dr. Caballero is a good doctor, but with staff like that, who would bother to find out?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Older gentleman who is very nice and caring. Overall, a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959765].votes_count ]]