Dr. Cora Cerdena-musial

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Cora Cerdena-musial has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1751351
17/03/12 5 5 5 5 Love, love, love Dr. CerdeƱa. She is an amazing pediatrician. I've never second guessed her, she's always on point. Anytime I need her she always there, whether by office visit or by phone. Her staff is wonderful, they know me & my kids so well, you would think we were related, Haha. I've never had to wait anymore than 5 minutes to see her. My kids love going to the doctor. I would recommend her whole heartedly!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1645367
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cerdena is always on time. She and her staff know the child's name by face not by forms. We never feel rushed in the office. She takes time to answer all questions and never seems bothered by them. We live at the Jersey Shore, but continue to keep Dr. Cerdena because she is smart, intelligent, cordial and just plain great with the kids. A+
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

RID: 828952
13/03/09 5 5 5 5 We are so fortunate to have Dr Cerdana for our two children. She is great, very professional and very knowledgable. I feel so comfortable with her. Her staff has always been very kind and always greet my children by their names.
Insurance: Aetna