Dr. Cora Cerdena-musial

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Cora Cerdena-musial

Dr. Cora Cerdena-musial's Ratings

Love, love, love Dr. Cerdeña. She is an amazing pediatrician. I've never second guessed her, she's always on point. Anytime I need her she always there, whether by office visit or by phone. Her staff is wonderful, they know me & my kids so well, you would think we were related, Haha. I've never had to wait anymore than 5 minutes to see her. My kids love going to the doctor. I would recommend her whole heartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Cerdena is always on time. She and her staff know the child's name by face not by forms. We never feel rushed in the office. She takes time to answer all questions and never seems bothered by them. We live at the Jersey Shore, but continue to keep Dr. Cerdena because she is smart, intelligent, cordial and just plain great with the kids. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

We are so fortunate to have Dr Cerdana for our two children. She is great, very professional and very knowledgable. I feel so comfortable with her. Her staff has always been very kind and always greet my children by their names.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695823].votes_count ]]