Rate Dr. Donald W. Kluge

Dr. Donald W. Kluge's Ratings

I love this office.It is beautifully decorated and the staff is friendly and helpful. They are all family which makes the experience more personal i think. I would recommend Mr.Kluge to anyone who needs prosthetic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kluge for years. Originally I was a patient of his father and I am glad he is carrying on the tradition of excellent work. Both are great ocularist! Donald is very professional, friendly and is a great guy. His is extremely skillful in his craft, one of the best. He is a perfectionist. He will make adjustment, after adjustment until both you and he are satisfied with the prosthetic's look, fit and feel. His staff has always been friendly and professional. Feels like your visiting with a friend not going to a doctor's appointment. I am grateful for his excellent work every time I look into the mirror.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

This office is outstanding. Everyone on staff was helpful and friendly. They are all related which is unusual but it works. Great ocularist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Very good doctor. He is patient, will listen to your needs. I recommend HIM and would give him 5 stars. The only thing to mention is that I don't feel the same about the staff which I don't feel they are as professional like the doctor is. Specially the lady there. But how can you complain about the staff if they're all related. He's a good doctor though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I found this specialist both knowledgable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

I found the office to be kind and helpful after my surgery. The front office assisted me with all my insurance needs. Dr Kluge has such talent and created a beautiful result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83624].votes_count ]]