Rate Dr. Tamara D. Trebilcock

Dr. Tamara D. Trebilcock's Ratings

Dr Trebilcock has been my doctor for the last 8 years and has helped me understand what it takes to be healthy. She helps me when I have a cold, or for my more chronic issues and always has new ideas and recommendations to continue to keep me feeling well. Yes, naturopathic doctors are not covered by insurance, but the price she charges for the time she gives to you is way less than conventional doctors fees. Check your bills from medical doctors and you will see they bill $350-$450 for 9 minutes,even though we pay only a co-pay! Dr Trebilcock's time is priceless and she charges a very low rate for the time she gives so generously. I recommend Dr Trebilcock to anyone who is dedicated to taking ahold of their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2209923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Thank you Dr Trebilcock! You're the best! You really helped me get my life on track. The determination you had to help me was undeniable. I read the other ratings, and it looks like these individuals never really dedicated to the process it takes to truly be healthy and wanted the fast-food version or magic bullet. Regaining your health takes time and effort, but it is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2209922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Sadly, I expected more than what I got from Dr. Trebilcok. She asks you for $350 consult fee, then hands you your "wellness plan". Ofcourse it requires $175 ea. Visit and tons of tests which I already had, but sge needed more over the course of several months which requires more office visits and more money in her pocket..bottim line...not worth the money. Sadly, I found out too late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

since I started to visit Dr. Tamara D. Trebilcock my sleep and digestion got much worse , she charged me over $500 for an initial consultation and $100 for a 10 minute follow up phone call, it was a waist of money and time, I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND Dr. Tamara D. Trebilcock TO ANYONE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83752].votes_count ]]