Rate Dr. BRENT HUGHEY

Dr. BRENT HUGHEY's Ratings

Staff ok,fine......HE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING!!!!! Scary and shocking how he communicated and assessed me based on almost no communication from me. He stereotypes and assumes! He was very demeaning and told me I was lying,when I wasn't! Tests he did came out a joke and he also had so many facts,mixed up and had to go back and redo it. He told me I was having mild seizures,then in his report,said I made up having them. My family was in the appt where he was the one that told me, "I don't want to scare you,but what you're feeling,describing is exactly like a seizure." I could go on, but my records are screwed now,because I look like a "uninhibited" loose woman of the night with my tattoos and nose piercing,adding to it. So, I have a few tattoos,girly and wear almost no makeup,dress girly/earthy in sundresses covered up or jeans and converse or vans......Really? You suck, Dr.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Friendly and easy to be with. Really helped my grandma who can repeat a lot. He was very patient with her.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag