Rate Dr. Alex Giannakakos

Dr. Alex Giannakakos's Ratings

I love DR.G... Delivered both my kids..he even helped me when my mother passed !! Pat fasino was awesome when my mother passed away she came straight to my house!! I couldn't ask for better doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Love Dr. G. Pat and their staff. Always so helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Giannakakos. His staff is not that nice. Pat Fassano is downright nasty. I had to come in and see her because I had an emergency situation. She refused to give me a full examination. I do not live in Staten Island but purposely come to see this doctor. He has always been pleasant. When I first arrived I was harassed by Pat and the staff about not being on the schedule. I was disgusted because the reason I was there was that I felt a lump on my breast. She could have gave me a vaginal examination as well considering I'm responsible for paying another co-pay when I come back 10 days later not to mention a 15 dollar toll. She was really rude. I asked her if I can have a full examination and she simply said No. She lacked bedside manner and was not supportive considering the reason that I came to the office. I would totally come back to see Dr. G but I'm terribly disappointed with how his staff acted in his absence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I love dr.g he is the sweetest man alive and the most genuine dr. best bedside manner and delivered both my boys so smoothly... My favorite dr I've ever met

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Excellent doctor. He performed surgery on my uterus when I was pregnant and my son is now 16 years old. He is supportive, hopeful; and cares

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

grt exp. del my baby with c-section and recovery was amazing (i had c-section before but recovery was not the same)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Dr G is AMAZING, I wouldn't go to anyone else. Usually people have not very good experiences with L&D, but mine was good. Highly recommend . It is true though that waiting time is long, but it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Great doctor. Have been going to him since before I was married or had a baby. He is the best. He is not an alarmist. He is calm. He is helpful and I feel very safe being in his care, whether its a check up or pregnancy. I highly recommend him to any woman of any age for any reason. Also his staff are the best. They are Patient and kind. they always are helpful and any test results are back and reported quickly to their patients. Definately the best dr and dr office on staten island.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

DR.G IS A WELL EDUCATED,KIND AND CARING DOCTOR. HIS OFFICE IS VERY WELL RUNNED BY CARING STAFF TOO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

A real horror show. Cant imagine what the pregnant patients are raving about. Misdiagnosed a miscarriage as fecal matter!!!! Sent my wife to a Gastroenterologist who suggested we go to a different OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960368].votes_count ]]