You may also like

Rate Dr. Marina L. Franzoni

Dr. Marina L. Franzoni's Ratings

Worst naturopathic experience, she is not knowledgeable at all, although she claims she has 10 years experience. I think she needs to go back to school. During my visits which I wasted over $700 on, she was researching my condition on my paid time. I have seen other naturopaths and they knew their stuff she does not. I was thinking she should have done this on her own time and she is a doctor and should have prior knowledge. I came out of her visits frustrated and finally realized just to stop seeing her. I know my condition actually became worse because of her lack of knowledge. I hope others will think twice about seeing her. Just don't waste your money, time or jeopardize your health!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2837849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

wonderful, knowledgeable dr. she goes over and beyond to address issues from all possible angles. dr. franzoni never looses site of the fact that we live in the busy world of today and tailors her advice to this modern day schedule. she is a gem!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

See Dr FRANZONI was a big joke.talks your ears off on regard gluten ,that's the only think she knows in her mind.
What a joke

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2604545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

She is THE best!! Very knowledgeable and thorough. She is very easy to talk to....I absolutely love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][84149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

Dr. Franzoni is extremely knowledgeable & kind. She truly cares about her patients. In addition she's an amazing acupuncturist! I can't say enough good things about her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Dr Franzoni is the best in the biz! I have been using her for years now and always turn to her for the best medical help. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][84147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

She is the best, absolutely love her. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Franzoni is an awesome and knowledgeable naturopathic physician. The only problem is, she's too popular and office hours are limited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84145].votes_count ]]