Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5572358
20/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Prvulovic. Is amazing ,he walked me thru my diagnosis and the procedure.As a chronic back pain sufferer I would highly recommend him  Respond
RID: 5556327
12/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Prvulovic is very knowledgeable in his profession of Pain Management. He is kind, compassionate and is the first doc that actually eased my pain. He fills in for another physician. I prefer Dr P. to anyone else.  Respond
RID: 5554910
11/06/14 5 5 5 5 LOVE DR. PRVULOVIC SO MUCH!...I think he was a godsend. He spent a lot of time with me talking about my problems. I have herniated discs in my cervical & lumbar spine and have been through a lot of pain the past year. He has already put me on a few treatments to try to relieve my pain that I feel confident about and put me in contact with a GREAT physical therapy place to go in conjunction with his treatments. I felt happy & optimistic after leaving his office and I haven't felt that way in a while. I may still need epidural injections but I feel safe in his hands and confident that I am on the road to recovery. The people in his waiting room all had great things to say about him too. His STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL! They seem like they really care, and really tried to help me with appointments, insurance etc..Very happy! I have to see him again in 10 days and I will do exactly what he asked me to do. Now I am confident that all will be well! Finally!  Respond
RID: 5554635
11/06/14 5 5 5 5 great doctor, takes time to explain everything and make you feel comfortable. would highly recommend to anybody having back pain. procedure was quick and painless. felt immediate relief. thank you again, joseph gentilucci  Respond

08/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5543565
07/06/14 5 5 5 5 My first initial visit with Dr. Prvulovic made me feel comfortable and consoling. His knowledge of my diagnosis is accurate and I will continue to see Dr. Prvulovic moving forward for relief.  Respond
RID: 5496772
27/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr: Prvulovic was Great. He took a great deal of time with me.
RID: 5492881
24/05/14 5 5 5 5 I had an extraordinary difficult/painful health problem with four herniated discs being unable to do activities with my family. Dr Tomi Prvulovic did a minimally invasive intervention and the next day I was like a newborn, being able to lift even my grandchildren. He is a kind and understanding physician, and is a star in my book. I am so thankful to him and his staff for what they have done for me. He is extremely professional, ethical, knowledgeable. and second to none.
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 5491599
23/05/14 5 5 5 5 I took my mother to Dr. Prvulovic after taking her to other orthopedic and pain doctors for her back pain, which was so severe she could hardly walk. It was hard breaking for me to see my mother in such pain and doctor after doctor told me there was nothing they could do. After one visit with Dr Prvulovic he recommended his minimally invasive surgery, which my mother agreed to. Within two weeks she has completely rid of any back pain. He is now treating her and my father for knee issues. He takes his time and explains everything in detail. He does not talk down to myself or my parents and has true sympathy for the pain his patients are experiencing. He takes his time and is never in a hurry to move on to the next patient. When we are there I truly feel my mother and father are his only patients, which I know is far from the truth but that feeling cannot be replaced by anything. I would recommend him to anyone.
RID: 5491443
23/05/14 5 5 5 5 I have known Dr. Prvulovic for some time. My son does have some a number of back problems and after several visits to a pain management doctor I was told that there was not really anything further that he could do. He sent him home with a script fot tylanol with codine. I was really concerned and I called DR. Prvulovic . He was kind to see me right away. He offered a few solutions which made sense and they worked. He was extremely careful to review all prior treatment and conducted a thorough examination . This is a doctor that cares not only about his patients but takes seriously about his practice of medicine. I highly recommend.
RID: 5490544
22/05/14 5 4 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. P. He's straight up and tells you whether he can help you or not. His staff is great and all are very knowledgable.
RID: 5439653
03/05/14 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Tomi for several years, and I have always had excellent service from the staff and Dr. Tomi. I am treated quickly and am always greeted with a smile and they make me feel that they are concerned about my health.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 5237642
14/03/14 5 5 5 5 The man is aces in my book never steered me wrong thanks tom
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 3631674
13/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Prvulovic is an intelligent and cutting edge doctor. I have had several epidural injections with him with great results. His approach is very hands on and sympathetic to a patients needs and concerns. I have been hospitalized on a couple of occasions where Dr. P. needed to see me to treat chronic pain. He was prompt and caring and came each and every time the nursing staff called him. I also appreciate his minimally invasive procedures. He also is well educated on many new cutting edge procedures that are not invasive but address the problems with minimal recovery time. I truly cannot say enough about Dr. P. and his staff. They all make their cell phones available for questions and concerns after hours.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tomi" to "Tomi T."
RID: 2644320
09/05/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr.Prvulovic!He took his time and explained things clearly.His staff is very friendly and helpful.I would recommend Dr.P to my family and friends.
RID: 1679557
07/01/12 5 5 5 5 I almost didn't go to him at first because he didn't take my insurance but after 3 doctors on my insurance plan treated me like cattle and kept pushing useless drugs, I went to Dr. Pvrluvic after my boss recommended him. I only had to pay like $200 up front and he waited for the insurance reimbursement sent to me.With a couple of preliminary exams and test he preformed surgery on my back. After just a couple hours in the surgery center, I went home. I was amazed at how small the incision place was. No scars! It has been 6 weeks now and I felt so good waking up(for the first time in 20 years!)that I just wanted everyone to know.I am crying writing this because I am so happy that I can live a pain free,(no drugs)energized active life with my husband,3 daughters and 4 grandchildren. I feel like I am 30 years old again!It is worth any amount of money to have my life back. I would have paid $1M for the procedure. I am so mad that i was treated like cattle(5 min exam 20 years of drugs) Joan
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1534988
12/09/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Tomi got my sever back spasms under control to the point where they rarely occured and kept my back pain under control
* - Rating left by a registered user