Rate Dr. Dwayne K. Logan

Dr. Dwayne K. Logan's Ratings

This doctor would not see my dad after my dad repeatedly complained about his eyesight and eye pain to his office staff.
My dad just went in since his eye hurt so much and it had been weeks and weeks of getting blown off by this doctor!

Turns out my dad has ADVANCED Glaucoma in one eye and has lost some sight thanks to this IDIOT not seeing my dad when the pain and pressure started months earlier!

He than got a schedule date for Glaucoma surgery and it was postponed due to the anesthesiologist not liking my dad's heart rate. The cardiologist gave the green light for surgery and this doctor STILL won't get my dad in for surgery after two months. In the mean time my dad is losing his eyesight.

We are looking for another eye doctor and also looking into legal advise.

I HAVE never seen a doctor disregard a patients health SO BADLY! If you have ever seen the Spring Street office you can see this guy way overbooks people and treats his patients like cattle! Cares more about money than anything else!

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR EYE CARE AND EYESIGHT. This doctor is a total nightmare and should not have a license to practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I have seen Dr. Logan for years and everytime I see him he is always so friendly and caring. Though his office wait times can get long, the other patients waiting are always talking about what a great doctor he is. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr Logan should be ashamed of himself. It's all about the money! Paid cash for my laser eye surgery only to be left with very poor vision. Waiting room wait time was ALWAYS minimum of 2 hrs. Staff nice before surgery, very mean and not sympathetic to my fears after surgery. Regret that I allowed him to talk me into surgery. It was not the right choice for me with my history!!!! Hindsight is 20/20, I know better now...as the specialist you should have known from the beginning. You should have atleast reviewed the risks with me which you didn't! Atlantis offers poor quality service and aftercare...Find another provider

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

BEWARE!! Discourteous staff: I was kept waiting for close to three (3) hours without neither an explanation nor apology. A 20 minute visit cost just under 4 hours of my day. Long waits are more the norm than the exception. Dr. Logan has an arrogance that he must believe comes across as confidence--it didn't, he was patronizing and flippant when I asked him questions about my vision problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr. Logan took the time to explain and answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Horrible, rude, kept all the patients waiting and just laughed. Not able to give intelligent answer and very conceited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1960798].votes_count ]]